Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lucy or Zoey?

Both are names that any girl would love to have but as a personal choice i prefer Lucy . I think its just so adorable and cute on any age .
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I think Zoey goes better with your signature names than Lucy. But I prefer Lucy because it she's very well.
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

I love Zoe's meaning in Greek "life". My ancient Greek professor had a daughter named Zoe for that reason.

I dislike the Zoey spelling very very much, though. The "e" on the end already makes that sound (characteristic of several Greek names) and doesn't need a y. I think of it similar to Chloey, Phoebey, Thisbey, Penelopey...not good at all! Thank God I haven't seen those spellings

Lucy is darling, so I would go with that
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveller, Harry Potter enthusiast, avid book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

guys - theodore raphael alastair matthias gabriel
    dolls - felicity genevieve susannah agnes helena

Much prefer Lucy. Beautiful name
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I pick Lucy. I think it is classic and lovely. I admit that part of the reason I choose Lucy is because you want to stick with the spelling Zoey and I really don't like the way it looks. I like Zoe so much more.