Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lucy or Zoey?

Both are names that any girl would love to have but as a personal choice i prefer Lucy . I think its just so adorable and cute on any age .
    “I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

Belladonna Forest ~ Persephone Lenore ~ Nocturne Ophelia ~ Psyche Isadora ~ Rosa Ninghtingale ~ Séraphine Wildrose
    Amadeus Raphaël ~ Viktor Dorian ~ Dante Alexander Wolf ~ Lucien Alaric ~ Orpheus Edgar ~ Wolfram Allan
    Ligeia ~ Zuleika ~ Lilith ~ Prometheus ~ Quentin ~ Zephan

Indiana, USA
    I think Zoey goes better with your signature names than Lucy. But I prefer Lucy because it she's very well.
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

Southeastern US
    I love Zoe's meaning in Greek "life". My ancient Greek professor had a daughter named Zoe for that reason.

I dislike the Zoey spelling very very much, though. The "e" on the end already makes that sound (characteristic of several Greek names) and doesn't need a y. I think of it similar to Chloey, Phoebey, Thisbey, Penelopey...not good at all! Thank God I haven't seen those spellings

Lucy is darling, so I would go with that
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveler, Harry Potter enthusiast, book collector, Latin magistra, adoring wife, name collector circa 2005. TTC June 2016.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes, tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie, and nicholas jackson "nick/nicky/nickle" the heinz 57 hound <3

guys - theodore samuel august abel raphael jude
    dolls - genevieve aurora helena clara jane susannah

Much prefer Lucy. Beautiful name
    Top Names: Benedict Zeal & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Calvin: Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    TTC this year!!

I pick Lucy. I think it is classic and lovely. I admit that part of the reason I choose Lucy is because you want to stick with the spelling Zoey and I really don't like the way it looks. I like Zoe so much more.