Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy or Zoey?

Lucy or Zoey?

Which name do you prefer/like better and why? (Please don't say you like Zoe better than Zoey or Lucille over Lucy. Not interested in opinions on spelling or more formal options at the moment)

Which of the two names is an overall better fit with the names listed in my signature, specifically the boy names?

Just curious because these two names are probably tied for my favorite girl names at the moment so just want some input. Both names are so short and sweet yet spunky and feminine to me! My one hang up with both names is that I'm still unsure if they age well, especially Zoey/Zoe.

Thoughts?
    boys
    -Morgan Zachary 'Mack'-Avery Glen-Grant Thomas-Rory Kevin-
    -Cameron 'Cam'-Callan-Ian-Isaac-Jonah-

girls
    -Lucy Josephine-Josephine Lucille 'Josie'-Emilia Margaret 'Mila'-
    -Gemma- Miranda-Audrey-Stella-Norah-

Lucy, without a doubt. It seems like it would age better, as I could easily see a baby named Lucy and a grandmother named Lucy. It's a spunky, vintage classic
    Lovely Ladies: Edith nn Edie, Ada, Millie, Honor nn Nora, Elinor, Beatrice nn Bea, Eloise, Elizabeth nn Lilibet, Ina, Lucy, Cecily/Cecilia, Lillian nn Lily, and Clara

Dashing Gents: Hugh, Edmund, Rowan, Fulton, Oliver nn Ollie, Jasper, Christopher nn Kit, Theodore, Vincent, Benedict, Joseph, and Graham/Graeme

Guilty Pleasures: Remus nn Remy, Rufus, Ezra, Emerson, Joaquin, Albus, Shepherd, Armand // Maud, Agnes, Penelope, and Constance

I like Zoey better - but I think they're quite similar as far as style goes, I just like the sound of Zoey

Yeah they are both so darling! Not sure if either of them are THE name though. I have plenty of time to pick a girls name but I just want to find one I love as much as my favorite boys name! I think I'm looking for something in between Zoey and Lucy. Maybe Audrey or Josie?
    boys
    -Morgan Zachary 'Mack'-Avery Glen-Grant Thomas-Rory Kevin-
    -Cameron 'Cam'-Callan-Ian-Isaac-Jonah-

girls
    -Lucy Josephine-Josephine Lucille 'Josie'-Emilia Margaret 'Mila'-
    -Gemma- Miranda-Audrey-Stella-Norah-

Lucy, because it's more of a classic and spelled correctly.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey