Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Names That Make You Smile

Which combinations make you smile? The names that are not 'out there' but still have something distinctive about them; a quirky middle name or a pretty meaning?

The reason I say this is because I have not been actively posting on the forum for a while. I have been struggling with depression and it suddenly got worse after an period of physical illness. I think it would be nice to have a thread of names that seem ordinary but still have something magical--> A bit like smiling at a flower somewhere unexpected.

Thanks from Whirli
    [ Ingo Julius ][ Igor John ][ Samson Hugo ]
    [ Ottilie ][ Emeline ][ Anwen ][ Grace ][ Esther ][ Hope ]

Lucy Pearl even though I am not keen on Lucy, Pearl makes it magical.
    [ Ingo Julius ][ Igor John ][ Samson Hugo ]
    [ Ottilie ][ Emeline ][ Anwen ][ Grace ][ Esther ][ Hope ]

Asa Benjamin, I don't even know why. The first time I saw it I smiled and I have smiled every time since
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

Hi! The name Keara always makes me smile. It's my sister's name, and its pronounced like Keira, Kira, Kyra, any of those variations. Whenever I see the name Keara, I always think of the word "heart" because it has the same middle letters. This is probably just becase its my sister's name, but I adore it.

Iris Paloma and Clara Madelief make me smile. I think they're distinctive without being showy. (And they're pretty cute.)
    Livia, sixteen.

Top Names:

Tobias Reeve | August Dmitri | Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Saoirse | Eloise _____

Namelist