Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    haha, yes, totally bugs me, too! I love Isabelle and Lillian for very different reasons, and both full names have quite a bit of significance to me (and in very different ways, too--it's not like both are to honor an Elizabeth), so I don't want to ax either one of them, but I don't know that I could ever have BOTH an Isabelle and a Lillian (or even an Isabelle and an Elise, an Eliza, an Elisabeth, or an Eliska--other Elisabeth forms I adore!). I think Anna Grace sounds and looks nice, but it does seem so cheesy and redundant to me! I've always chocked it up to my OCD, though. I figured it didn't bother others nearly so much.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Nah, not really. But them I'm not massive on ascribed meanings; sentimental and cultural-historical value are far more important to me to the point were meaning is nothing but an added bonus, with a few exceptions (Welsh and Greek names for instance, make me fall in love with the meaning).

Maybe they just really loved the meaning grace, but I'd imagine that they just liked both names and how they sounded together. I don't know - I try not to get caught up on what others name their children otherwise I would make myself crazy, ha Something like Amity Grace or Constance Grace would have bugged me, though.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

I've known several girls named Anna Grace, and I've actually never noticed that until just now.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Yeah no, I wouldn't even think about it. I think it's a weird thing to get irritated by, honestly.

No, it really doesn't bother me. The majority of people in the world would most likely not know that Anna means Grace. I think Anna Grace is gorgeous. For me, I could honor both my late sister and late grandma with this combo and let each name honor one, instead of one honoring both. I think they picked a name that will age well and is versatile. They could have chosen an actual name that made many people cringe.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son