Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WDYT of Mason?

I would not use them as brother but that's just me. I prefer Mason to Owen but I don't love it. A girl I work with is about to have a Mason Robert any day now.
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

I like it and would maybe have it on my list if it didn't end in N like a few of my other boys names. I think Mason and Owen would be fine together, maybe if their was another name in the middle of then it would sound better. For example Mason, Elena and Owen.
    All good things are wild and free
    Second star to the right and straight on til morning

August Leo Wilder - Innes Eduardo Thomas - Brock Louis Oscar
    Jasper William Finch - Ronan Alexander Bodhi

Emilia Grace Shiloh - Luna Florence Dune - Scarlett Alana Tailor

Names change often

http://flowercaitlin.blogspot.co.uk/

I do find Mason to be an attractive sounding name, but I much prefer Owen.

I disagree with your thoughts on Owen possible becoming 'trendy like Mason' though. Owen is much more traditional, it was my great grandfathers' name and I know a thirty something and a three year old with this name

I love Mason!! I wish that I didn't have a bad association with that name! great name!
    Happily married and have just found out we are expecting our first bundle of joy October 2014!!!

Though Owen and Mason are both quite popular, Owen doesn't feel trendy to me, while Mason feels ultra trendy. Owen strikes me as a classic choice that is in an upswing of popularity at the moment...there have always been Owens, there are just a lot more at the moment. Mason however, will be a name tied to this decade.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with the name Mason. I just strongly prefer the soft-yet-strong, handsome-classic vibe that Owen gives off.
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!