Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    -Lucania, I absolutely LOVE this name, but my husband says No! He thinks it sounds similar to leukemia. For me, I love the sound, the look, the connection to history, the Antique/vintage and rustic charm. I love that it has a touch of edginess for today but retains a haughtiness, yet its feminine-delicate, and carries a bit of stately aspect in a graceful sort of way, all at the same time. My runner-up is Vespertine.
    Last edited by vespertinerose; April 16th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.

My favorite is snowdrop- not many people like it, but it feels crisp fresh, delicate, dainty, and ethereal to me.
    Tcc

At the moment, my favorite is Colette. I like that it's feminine, but if a "unisex"/masculine nn was wanted they could go with Cole or Coley.

For 5 plus years it's been Pandora. Fingers crossed I'll actually be able to use it someday.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix, Rue, Rowenna, Kleio
    Little Misses

Please click here to help my decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

my favorite is Emmeline
    Young Name Lover,
    and bearer of an old lady name with a spunky nickname.
    Edie
    Emmeline Louise ~ Elsbeth Sabine ~ Philippa Rose ~ Theodora Claire ~ Matilda Pearl ~ Clementine Lucia
    Elijah James ~ Alistair Felix ~ Atticus Harry ~ Milo Quincy ~ Archer Hamish ~ Cyrus Augustine ~ Cassius Oliver