Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    -Lucania, I absolutely LOVE this name, but my husband says No! He thinks it sounds similar to leukemia. For me, I love the sound, the look, the connection to history, the Antique/vintage and rustic charm. I love that it has a touch of edginess for today but retains a haughtiness, yet its feminine-delicate, and carries a bit of stately aspect in a graceful sort of way, all at the same time. My runner-up is Vespertine.
    Last edited by vespertinerose; April 16th, 2014 at 06:14 PM.

My favorite is snowdrop- not many people like it, but it feels crisp fresh, delicate, dainty, and ethereal to me.
    Tcc

At the moment, my favorite is Colette. I like that it's feminine, but if a "unisex"/masculine nn was wanted they could go with Cole or Coley.

For 5 plus years it's been Pandora. Fingers crossed I'll actually be able to use it someday.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

my favorite is Emmeline
    Young Name Lover,
    and bearer of an old lady name with a spunky nickname.
    Edie
    Emmeline Louise ~ Elsbeth Sabine ~ Philippa Rose ~ Theodora Claire ~ Matilda Pearl ~ Clementine Lucia
    Elijah James ~ Alistair Felix ~ Atticus Harry ~ Milo Quincy ~ Archer Hamish ~ Cyrus Augustine ~ Cassius Oliver