Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I have so many favourite names! Ugh... At the moment one of my favourites is probably Paloma. It just has such a lovely, mellifluous sound, and a lovely meaning. Plus, there is the singer Paloma Faith.

My current favourite is Maya. My long term favourite (well, for the last couple of months) is Victoria.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I have several favorites...but right now it's between Coraline or Cora. (Can't decide if the full name of Coraline is too tied to the movie or not....though I really love the book/movie. Either way love both names.) And I must say, GP favorite is Ondine!

Scarlet, no hesitations. It's been my favourite name for years, I love the strength of it and the connections to the colour. I also think the nickname Scar is charming, although I'm sure most would disagree!

Phoebe...A name that rolls off the tongue and with history.
    Last edited by ella17; April 16th, 2014 at 06:20 PM.