Results 11 to 15 of 17
April 16th, 2014 04:25 AM #11
Sienna-->I like this. It would suit a confident or shy girl, has plenty of individuality but will be familiar to most people.
Mia-->I used to like this but it seems to have lost its sparkle. I think of a blonde diva or a painfully shy cat lover.
Aubrey-->Weird in a bad way. I can never figure out if it is better for a boy or girl.
Audrey-->I used to hate this but it is slightly better in my mind now. I just find it a bit plain and dull.
April 16th, 2014 04:37 AM #13Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
-Sienna - I like it better than Aubrey and Audrey definitely. The colour is pleasant. I like it's warm, earthy feel. I wouldn't use it though. I like some other names that are similar too much to make space for it - one can't really have six colour names, you know? Or Sienna + Susannah + Sabrina. It's not bad though. It reminds me of hiking and crisp cool dawns with clear skies. I picture a sunny girl with her hair up, nothing formal or classic but kind of adorable.
-Mia - a bit too sweet, and as classic as Leah or as somberly regal as Mara. I do like that it's three letters, that's visually pleasing. But it's girlier than May/Mae and I'm not girly enough to love that about it. I do picture a pretty girl though. Not as sporty as Sienna. I'm more drawn to Molly but not sure why?
-Aubrey - Just barely ok on a boy, really dislike on a girl. Autumn would be much nicer?
-Audrey - Harsh, unpleasant. I like Hepburn, but if I wanted to honour her I'd go with Sabrina which has her elfin charm. Audrey is a depressing name to me and when I imagine a woman named Audrey it's like my image of Adrienne - harsh middle-aged chain-smoker.
April 16th, 2014 11:58 AM #15Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
1. Sienna- I've never really been a fan of this name. I don't like the sound of it and it is very trendy.
2. Mia- Very sweet! I like this name a lot. May be my favorite from your list.
3. Aubrey- I do like this name, mainly because I think Aubrey Plaza is absolutely adorable, but I prefer it for a boy.
4. Audrey- Love! Very classy and feminine. Great choice.
Audrey and Mia are tied for being my favorites from your list
April 16th, 2014 12:13 PM #17Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
April 16th, 2014 12:14 PM #19
1. Audrey: gorgeous, sweet, refined. I absolutely adore this name!
2. Mia: cute and pretty, but I prefer a name with a bit more substance. WDYT of Amelia nn Mia? I think Amelia and Audrey would be beautiful sister names!
3. Sienna: I can't really get on board with this name. It's OK, but NMS. WDYT of Seraphina?
4. Aubrey: prefer this on a boy. Can't see it on a girl sorry!Twenty-year-old law student with a furbaby named Frederick
* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *
* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *