Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Whitley or Whitman nn Whit was my first thought since your DH love Wyatt and Rhett.

Grant
    Brant
    Barrett
    Beckett
    Garret
    Gilbert nn Gil
    Tate
    Burke
    Gus
    Seth
    Reid
    Cole
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Cole was the first name that came to mind…Sorry I am only familiar with NZ’s top 100…So I have just listed names off the top of my head that seem to fit. (Rhett is too close to Rhys in my opinion...But your choice is nice-Wyatt is a nice fit too).
    Finn Rhys Eva and
    Levi
    Lee
    Joel
    Joe
    Jake
    Kai
    Tom
    Cole
    Zac (Or your choice of spelling)!
    Zane
    Josh
    Noah
    Leif
    Blake
    Milo
    Scott
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Well it starts with R but I think Rory would be perfect! I also like Beau.

Since your other three all have single syllable first names, Ash and Bay come to mind, both of which could be nn of something longer, but can also stand on their own. I like pp suggestion of Rory too!

Quote Originally Posted by ad10 View Post
    Hmm ok let's see. First name that comes to mind is Shane. Shane, Finn, Eva and Rhys. I also think Grant would be a great fit but that may be too surnamey for you.

According to the Baby Name Wizard book, names that go well with Finn are Owen, Declan, Jude, Leif, Jasper and Rowan.

Names that go well with Rhys are: Griffin, Owen, Pryce, Bevan, Wynn, Vaughn.

Names that go with Eva: Henry, Leo, Oscar, Sam, Felix, Oliver, Emmett.

Of all those options, I think Owen is darling with Rhys, Eva, and Finn.

I cross referenced a few Celtic and "Brisk and Breezy" style names listed in the book: Baird, Blaine, Brice, Cai, Craig, Graeme/Graham, Ian, Kane, Keane, Kerr, Liam, Neil/Niall, Sean, Shane, Shea, Wynn.

Other one syllable names similar to Beau: Beck, Brooks, Blake, Bram, Brant

Similar to Rhett: Shane, Austin, Reid, Wyatt, Beau, Trace

Similar to Wyatt: Carson, Sawyer, Beckett, Jackson, Levi, Lincoln, Deacon, Cooper. I would say this list won't work for you. Almost all of these names are surnames.

I looked up Hugh because it fits your criteria and it gave me similar names of: Guy, Ellis, Clark, Reid, Lewis, Foster.

The Baby Name Wizard by Laura Wattenberg is where I got almost all of this info from and it is a great tool. It has tons of style lists and sibling name suggestions and popularity charts. It is great for cross referencing names to find the perfect one for your baby! I would highly recommend it
    Thanks! you are awesome, ill sit down with my husband tonight and look through this all!