Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Help! :)

Help! :)

My husband and I have decided that we are ready to start a family! I wanted to start coming up with some baby names now because I know it is going to be a long process! We are struggling with boy names! We have some that we agree on but we don't have a favorite. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

What we actually agree on:
    Brayden
    Kasen
    Camden
    Bryson
    Mason
    Logan
    Rylan
    Braylon
    Camron
    Parker

My favorite is Liam but so far he hasn't warmed up to it!

If you know of any similar names you think we might like we are open to suggestions!

Now, these are certainly nice enough sounding names but I'd suggest staying away from the Aidan clones. That is anything _ayden. For two reasons. One is they are incredibly popular, even if that particular spelling isn't there are many that are pronounced the same so in a classroom you get a ton of kids named Aidan, Kayden, Brayden, Zayden and it kind of sounds ridiculous.

I love Liam! Too bad. I can't get mine to agree to Casper, either, ah well. There are many other great names. You seem to like surname names.
    Suggestions:
    Asher
    Cameron
    Peyton
    Brady
    Carter
    Archer
    Jackson
    Grayson
    Maverick
    Pierce
    Hudson
    Beckett
    Declan
    Sawyer
    August
    Blake
    Finn
    Gideon
    Jasper

My favorite of these names is Logan. A distant second is Camden. I have warmed to Camden since realizing it is a nature name whose meaning provides nice, soothing imagery. It's interesting that all but one of your names ends in -n. I guess that's your type

Some more ideas for you: Holden, Calder, Breccan, Cormac, Donovan, Everett, Griffin (nn Finn?), Lennox, Eamon, Kellan, Keegan, Lachlan, Lincoln, Nolan, Quentin, Ronan, Spencer, Stellan, Tobin, Tristan, Wyatt, Zander, Thayer
    Top Contenders:
    Cora ~ Esme ~ Fiona ~ Gwyneth ~ Hazel ~ Lila ~ Mara ~ Sylvie ~ Thea ~ Zara
    Archer ~ Donovan ~ Emmett ~ Ezra ~ Julian ~ Leo ~ Rhys ~ Sawyer ~ Theo ~ Xavier