Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Four Middle Names

I was talking with a girl I went to high school with and Persephone came up. I said "I know she has a long name but I had to give her two middles. " And the girl said "That's okay, my daughter has four." O_O I told her I was going to tell people.

Her children's names:

Prayley Pearl Clara Jorena Valentina
    AylaMarie Georgia Cindy Elizabeth (I'm sure I'm missing a name)

and when they have a boy, he'll be Abraham.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I had a phase when I wanted 3 middles for all my names, but then I realised that was a bit too much. But 4 plus a surname! I understand wanting to use all your favourite names, but there is a point when it loses the flow and just sounds like a list of names. Ah well, at least they won't all be used in everyday life.
    I love your daughter's name btw, it's so beautiful.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Your daughter's name is a beautiful and has a nice flow. Her two kids' names just sound like a bunch of random sounds put together. I plan on given all of my children at least two middle names, but definitely no more than three (and I probably won't even give them THAT many). Four is just too much. Even the royal baby only has two!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

Wow, I have reservation about even 2 middles (I'm learning to accept it for when we have a boy since DH likes family names) so 3 let alone 4 seems CRAZY to me.
    New username is @ truenature

Wow, four middle names a lot! Sounds a bit ridiculous to me, and I agree with uniquenamelover that they sound like random sounds put together! I think one or two middle names are acceptable, but any more than that and it's just OTT in my opinion.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.