Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Four Middle Names

I was talking with a girl I went to high school with and Persephone came up. I said "I know she has a long name but I had to give her two middles. " And the girl said "That's okay, my daughter has four." O_O I told her I was going to tell people.

Her children's names:

Prayley Pearl Clara Jorena Valentina
    AylaMarie Georgia Cindy Elizabeth (I'm sure I'm missing a name)

and when they have a boy, he'll be Abraham.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I had a phase when I wanted 3 middles for all my names, but then I realised that was a bit too much. But 4 plus a surname! I understand wanting to use all your favourite names, but there is a point when it loses the flow and just sounds like a list of names. Ah well, at least they won't all be used in everyday life.
    I love your daughter's name btw, it's so beautiful.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help my decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

Your daughter's name is a beautiful and has a nice flow. Her two kids' names just sound like a bunch of random sounds put together. I plan on given all of my children at least two middle names, but definitely no more than three (and I probably won't even give them THAT many). Four is just too much. Even the royal baby only has two!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

Wow, I have reservation about even 2 middles (I'm learning to accept it for when we have a boy since DH likes family names) so 3 let alone 4 seems CRAZY to me.
    New username is @ truenature

Wow, four middle names a lot! Sounds a bit ridiculous to me, and I agree with uniquenamelover that they sound like random sounds put together! I think one or two middle names are acceptable, but any more than that and it's just OTT in my opinion.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.