Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name Compromise for Caroline

Hi again, Berries!
    Caroline is one of our top 2 names for our June baby. I'm trying to find a middle name that's classic enough for DH, but a little spunky and interesting for my tastes. We've already vetoed each other's top choices:
    My top combos: Caroline Marina, Caroline Natalia, Caroline Cosima
    His top combos: Caroline Ann, Caroline Elizabeth, Caroline Grace

What are some middle names that you think both of us would like? Thanks so much!
    Caroline...Natalia...Juliet...Colette...Marina
    Thomas...Benjamin...Leo...Samuel

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley

Quote Originally Posted by 17marisan View Post
    Hi again, Berries!
    Caroline is one of our top 2 names for our June baby. I'm trying to find a middle name that's classic enough for DH, but a little spunky and interesting for my tastes. We've already vetoed each other's top choices:
    My top combos: Caroline Marina, Caroline Natalia, Caroline Cosima
    His top combos: Caroline Ann, Caroline Elizabeth, Caroline Grace

What are some middle names that you think both of us would like? Thanks so much!
    Hmm...

Firstly I love Caroline ~ she's elegant, has a southern charm, looks classic, and has a range of delightful nicknames such as Callie, Carrie, Cara, Caro etc.

Onto the middle names I love Caroline Marina, Caroline Elizabeth, and Caroline Grace. My favourite is Caroline Marina. Marina is a lovely name with a gorgeous European oceanic vibe and I think she's unexpected next to Caroline and I really like that.

Suggestions:
    Caroline Morgana
    Caroline Sophia
    Caroline Helena
    Caroline Jane
    Caroline Victoria
    Caroline Rose

: )