Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name Compromise for Caroline

Hi again, Berries!
    Caroline is one of our top 2 names for our June baby. I'm trying to find a middle name that's classic enough for DH, but a little spunky and interesting for my tastes. We've already vetoed each other's top choices:
    My top combos: Caroline Marina, Caroline Natalia, Caroline Cosima
    His top combos: Caroline Ann, Caroline Elizabeth, Caroline Grace

What are some middle names that you think both of us would like? Thanks so much!
    Caroline...Natalia...Juliet...Colette...Marina
    Thomas...Benjamin...Leo...Samuel

Eleanor Frances, Josephine Amelia, Fiona Scarlett, Juliet Penelope, Cecilia Rosemary, Iris Penelope, Daisy Clementine, Felicity Adelaide, Autumn Amelia, Genevieve Clara, Hazel Beatrice, Vivienne Isabel, Charlotte Emma

Oliver Gabriel, Sebastian Edward, Theodore August, Leo Vincent, August Henry, Felix James, Jasper Atticus, Miles Harrison, Wesley Thomas, Silas Benedict, Jude Ignatius, Finn Dashiell, Linus George, Dominic Xavier, Simon Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by 17marisan View Post
    Hi again, Berries!
    Caroline is one of our top 2 names for our June baby. I'm trying to find a middle name that's classic enough for DH, but a little spunky and interesting for my tastes. We've already vetoed each other's top choices:
    My top combos: Caroline Marina, Caroline Natalia, Caroline Cosima
    His top combos: Caroline Ann, Caroline Elizabeth, Caroline Grace

What are some middle names that you think both of us would like? Thanks so much!
    Hmm...

Firstly I love Caroline ~ she's elegant, has a southern charm, looks classic, and has a range of delightful nicknames such as Callie, Carrie, Cara, Caro etc.

Onto the middle names I love Caroline Marina, Caroline Elizabeth, and Caroline Grace. My favourite is Caroline Marina. Marina is a lovely name with a gorgeous European oceanic vibe and I think she's unexpected next to Caroline and I really like that.

Suggestions:
    Caroline Morgana
    Caroline Sophia
    Caroline Helena
    Caroline Jane
    Caroline Victoria
    Caroline Rose

: )