Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

What do you think?

Hello, I would like your thoughts on the names I have paired up, down below. I have a lot of names that I love in my list, styles ranging from classic to hipster and I would like to know what you guys think of them, or maybe even offer other suggestions ? Here are my top ten paired up names for each gender:

Girls
    1. Georgina Cosima or Georgina Maeve ? Which one do you prefer ?
    2. Millie Rosario
    3. Lily Vera _ ? I feel like I need a third name to complete it… Suggestions ?
    4. Ramona Blaise
    5. Maven Pilar ? I need a new MN. I'm getting tired of Pilar in the MN slot but love it as FN
    6. Francesca Cleo or Francesca Leo_ ? I can't decided on which Leo variant I should use…
    7. Amelia Beatrice
    8. Kenna Heloise
    9. Solace Levina
    10. Amethyst Deveraux "Family name" Only be used if I have no males, otherwise I need a new MN or not use it at all or just use the Deveraux on a boy

Boys
    1. _ Alexander I am not revealing the first name. I fear it will get taunted by people on here but family, friends and most importantly, myself love it.
    2. Casper Solomon
    3. Arlo Madison
    4. Ezra Lawrence or Ezra Francisco or Ezra Dion? Which one do you prefer ?
    5. Henry Giovanni
    6. August Barnabe
    7. Sebastian Theodore
    8. Max Julio _ Another name to fill ?
    9. Bellamy _ Need a MN
    10. Winter _ Need a MN

Other names but not paired up:

Girls:
    Michaela
    Spencer
    Fey
    Hero
    Audrey
    Ophelia
    Cora
    Marlowe I prefer this spelling
    Mavis
    Rowena
    Belen
    Avery

Boys:

Carter
    Ellis
    Darcy
    Eden
    Asa
    Heraldo MN slot
    Matteo
    Alfonso
    Silas
    Pierce
    Drummer
    Arian
    Cristian
    Beckett or Bennett

Also, I wanted to add that I am a teen berry and won't be expecting until later on in my life. Obviously, my likes in names may change but I *know* for sure that the top three names won't change placement, so I would mostly like opinions on them (and if you want to give opinions on all of the name or suggestions thats fine too). Thank you so much!
    Last edited by solace; April 13th, 2014 at 01:14 AM.
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.

I love love love Kenna Maven together! I also love the idea of having the family name in there. I am usually not a huge fan of more common names but since Devereaux is so different, I think Max Devereaux would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by markaylarenee19 View Post
    I love love love Kenna Maven together! I also love the idea of having the family name in there. I am usually not a huge fan of more common names but since Devereaux is so different, I think Max Devereaux would be really cool.
    I like the sound of Kenna Maven. But I'm so dead set on having Maven as a FN it wouldn't work for me. But I do like Max Julio Devereux (which looking at my genealogy books, this is the right spelling)!! I'm going to remove Amethyst completely of the top ten. I can't find a MN that I like and it was only kept there because of the MN. I'm adoring Max Julio Devereux!!!

Thnk you for suggestions. Out of all of them, I like the best is Audrey Ophelia, (switched) Lily Mavis and Cristian Bennett, Carter Ellis, Pierce Alfonso. Also, I'm glad you prefer Georgina Maeve and Francesca Cleo, as I was leading towards those.