Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    How about a name that feels cute and sassy, but without a cheesy spelling. Cute is ok, imo, but throwing "aizleigh" into a name willy-nilly is not!

Cleo
    Tamsyn (an old Cornish name that you could pass off on your boyfriend as trendy)
    Verity (since he likes word names and "ee" endings)
    Charlie
    Marilyn (what man can resist Marilyn?)
    Toby …Ok I know it's a boy's name, but it's just offbeat enough that he might go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by eoxima View Post
    Like someone said, I would recommend telling him if he likes Azalea. It's in the middle (well, it isn't spelled like Azayleeigha so I guess not really the actual middle, but...) and it can be classy! How about:

Acacia
    Liliana
    Millie (from Millicent, maybe he will agree with that?)
    Harlow
    Emmeline
    Scarlett
    Amelia

Good luck, this clash in name tastes is hard!
    Haha, I totally get what you mean about Azalea being in the middle...it's not really commonly used but it isn't totally crazy

I like Liliana, Millie, Emmeline, and Amelia!

Quote Originally Posted by mariemama View Post
    Wow that sounds tough!

I second the idea of Azalea and Jasmine!

Other ideas:
    Liberty
    Valentine
    Thora
    Jessamyn
    Daphne
    Story
    The more I say Azalea the more I tend to like it! I'm not a huge fan of the other ideas though, so sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    How about a name that feels cute and sassy, but without a cheesy spelling. Cute is ok, imo, but throwing "aizleigh" into a name willy-nilly is not!

Cleo
    Tamsyn (an old Cornish name that you could pass off on your boyfriend as trendy)
    Verity (since he likes word names and "ee" endings)
    Charlie
    Marilyn (what man can resist Marilyn?)
    Toby …Ok I know it's a boy's name, but it's just offbeat enough that he might go for it.
    I'm really hoping that when he reads what you guys think of his names that he'll snap out of it or something!

I like Cleo! I'm not a fan of boys names, like Charlie or Toby (which was the name of my childhood cat who was just the cutest little fluffy thing in the word!)

Maybe the best way to go would be to make a slight spelling alteration or using a variant of one of the names you like to make them slightly 'trendier' or less 'bland' (I love your taste, though!) I know most people think this is really awful, but it might work with you, seeing as your tastes are so different.

Elizabeth: Eliza, Elissa, Elisabeth, Elisabet, Elspeth, Elsbeth, Liza
    Nicknames he might like: Zabeth, Zabby, Zibby, Libba, Bizzy, Tibby

Evelyn- Eva, Eve, Aveline, Evalyn, Evaline, Evangeline
    Nicknames: Livvy, Vel, Evie/Eve

Susanna: Zuzanna, Suzannah, Susie, Sanna, Susie-Anna
    Nicknames: Sanna, Zuzu, Usi/Usa

Madeleine: Madelyn, Maddie-Lynn, Maddaleine, Madigan
    Nicknames: Delly, Madi/Matti/Maddey (a unique spelling of Maddy)

Some other suggestions: I think very uncommon names with classic spellings or unusual word names might also work for you two. That way, your daughter will have a 'unique' name, but it will still be relatively easy to spell and won't be (no offense to your partner) a naming nightmare.
    Echo
    Arabelle
    Isabeau (prn. IS-a-bo)
    Tansy
    Ottaline
    Jemima
    Cressida
    Elowen
    Anwen
    Philomena
    Inga
    Damaris
    Cambria
    January/December/February (any uncommon, feminine month name)
    Delphia
    Apolline
    Fawna/Fauna
    Sophronia
    Zephyrine
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elisabeth Verona "Evie", Briar Magdalene, Seraphina Lea (prn LEE), Elysia Quinn, Stella Rosalind, Gwendolyn Saige "Gwen" or "Winnie", Dahlia Niamh, Alessandra Kate, Eleni Mathilde (ma-TEEL), Charlotte Sylvana "Char"

Donovan Howard, Micah Rhys, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Cassius Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier, Evan Beckett

Today's Crushes: Phoebe and Atticus