Names Searched Right Now:

Middles for Faye/Maeve

Hi,

So I thought i'd post about my obsession with Faye and Maeve.
    In my family we use 2 middle names and I realy want to continue the tradition. I love both Faye and Maeve, but have a hard time coming up with names that don't overwhelm them in the first name spot. What would you pair with them. If it helps any, combinations I like/thought of are Eloise Maeve Victoria, Sylvia Beatrice Noor and Lilia Marisol Winter. I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Oh and I am not pregnant or planning to get pregnant at the moment. I just love to dream up names

Veronica Faye ____
    Catherine Faye ____
    Evelyn Faye ____
    Ilaria Faye ____
    Isabel Faye ____
    Cynthia Faye ____
    Marion Faye ____
    Gillian Faye ____
    Eleanor Faye ____
    Julia Faye ___
    Aria Maeve ____
    Alethea Maeve ____
    Henrietta Maeve ____
    Coriana Maeve ____
    Natalie Maeve ____
    Natalia Maeve ____
    Cordelia Maeve ____
    Olympia Maeve ____
    Delilah Maeve ____
    Gwendolyn Maeve ____
    Oriana Maeve ____
    I love Maeve and Faye too, especially in the middle spots. Hopefully these names will at least give you some ideas.

Oh sry!! I meant 2 middle names for Faye and Maeve in the first name spot. I think its so hard to find 2 middle names that are subtle enough for Maeve and Faye. But think Alethea Maeve and Eleanor Faye are lovely, thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by mirxabee View Post
    Hi,

So I thought i'd post about my obsession with Faye and Maeve.
    In my family we use 2 middle names and I realy want to continue the tradition. I love both Faye and Maeve, but have a hard time coming up with names that don't overwhelm them in the first name spot. What would you pair with them. If it helps any, combinations I like/thought of are Eloise Maeve Victoria, Sylvia Beatrice Noor and Lilia Marisol Winter. I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Oh and I am not pregnant or planning to get pregnant at the moment. I just love to dream up names
    Hmm...
    Faye Elisabeth Scarlett
    Faye Coralie Grace
    Faye Juliet Noor
    Faye Louisa Pearl
    Faye Carlotta Marion
    Faye Wilhelmina Aspen
    ---
    Maeve Persephone Wren
    Maeve Arabella Pearl
    Maeve Eleanora Paige
    Maeve Violetta Loren
    Maeve Farrah Selene
    Maeve Serena Lily

: )

Oh thanks so much they are all great. I especially like Maeve Arabella Pearl and I never thought about Farrah before