Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

Oh & really love azalea too!! Do y'all see it breaking the top 100 in the yrs to come though? My name is ashley so I don't dread anything more than my child having other ppl in her class with the same name. I really want for when someone hears their name to think of mainly just them.

- Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

I doubt that Azalea will be rising into the top 100 any time in the near future. Last year was the first year it came into the top 1000 and it was still only umber 906 (you can look all that up at http://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/babyname.cgi). If you're really worried about it, you could always wait until 2013's list (coming out in May) and decide based on that. If Azalea stays in the 800-1000 range, odds are good it won't be rising much above that any time soon.

Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.