Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need advice on twin names please!

We are expecting identical boys... our #1 choice is Connor and we are trying to come up with a second. We both really like Parker.. but our last name is Plummer and I am not sure that sounds great together. My husband doesn't think it's a big deal. What does everyone think? Thank you!

Parker Plummer sounds fine to me, but I could see it getting jumbled once in a while. However, I don't think that's a big deal. Both Connor and Parker are great choices.

Congratulations!
    Conner Plummer is nice! Parker sounds cute with Conner, but I'm not crazy about it with your last name, to be perfectly honest. I think because not only does it alliterate with the P in Plummer, it also ends in the same -er sound.
    How about:
    Shawn
    Jamison
    Christopher
    Reid
    Eric
    Phillip
    Wesley
    Ethan
    Devin
    Landon
    Mommy to Travis Nevin Just conceived #2... due 1st week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Jane Gertrude ...or... Florence Imogen ...or... Amity Scarlet

Crushing on: Susannah "Sunny" Webster Bryony Duncan Romilly "Milly" Forrest[/I]

Parker Plummer is a bit too Peter Parker/cartoony to me. I love Connor--great name! I also love the suggestions of Eric, Phillip, Wesley, and Landon.

I agree with the cartoon comments. With Conner, how about:

Liam
    Declan
    Owen
    Evan
    Jack
    Patrick
    Mason