Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on these five crushes/loves?

I'm trying to get settled my girls' list settled, and I could use some opinions on several names. I have about 11 names set (Isabelle, Arianne, Olivia, Violet, Charlotte, Eva, Catherine, Lillian, Anne-Sophie, Tess, and Emmeline), but I can't seem to get my mind settled on the rest of these. WDYT of them? Do they fit with my other favorites?

Eilidh (a family name; prn. AY-lee)
    Eleni (another family name; eh-LEN-ee) "Leni"
    Hazel
    Lenora "Leni/Lena"
    Winter "Winnie"

Obviously, Eleni and Lenora won't both make the cut; Eleni's been a huge favorite of mine for years, but every now and then, another Leni name will creep up on me. I really like Lenora with some of my favorites (Violet, Charlotte, Emmeline, Catherine, Isabelle, etc.!), but I truly adore everything about Eleni, even though she's an odd-ball on my list. So I'm a bit curious to see which others prefer. I'm most interested in opinions of Winter, Hazel, and Eilidh at this point...

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Eilidh (a family name; prn. AY-lee) - I like the name as well as the spelling but said out loud it sounds so trendy and cutesy to me.

Eleni (another family name; eh-LEN-ee) "Leni" - I love this name but you already have Emmeline. All five letters of Eleni are contained in Emmeline.

Hazel - I'm slowly growing to like this name but I'm not there yet. I wouldn't have Violet and Hazel as siblings so maybe Hazel could be a middle name.

Lenora "Leni/Lena" - I love Leanora/Leonora a bit more but this is a gorgeous name.

Winter "Winnie" - I think this name works better in the middle spot.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

My favorites are Hazel and Lenora, and Winter as a middle name.

Eleni is cute, but I prefer Lenora. And Eilidh.... I also feel like it sounds so similar Kaylee, that I don't know if it's worth the trouble it will bring with spelling/pronunciation.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

I like both Lenora and hazel and think they fit into your list, the others I am not a fan of.

Considering:
    🍂Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridg et
    🍂Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Kieran

Lenora s beautiful!