Names Searched Right Now:

Therese Marion and the Clyde Challenge

Dear Berries, I have a challenge for you: Come up with a sister for Therese Marion, using the middle name Clyde.

Yes, Clyde on a girl. It happened when I found the name Clyde in my family tree, and wondered if it was usable. I don't love it on a boy but on a girl it's a whole different thing, so I came to Nameberry to find out what you all thought.

My first thought was Margaret Clyde, but I think Marion and Margaret are probably too similar for sisters. Still, Therese Marion and Margaret Clyde sound good.

How would you complement Therese Marion? Would you add another Clyde-like name to Therese Marion and make it, say, Therese Marion Tate so it matched better? Tell me what you think.

Names (from the same time period as Therese and Marion) that I like for a sister:

Tate and Day, to go with Clyde
    Helen
    Ruth
    Louise
    Elaine
    Josephine

Thanks in advance,
    LL
    Last edited by llumeneres; April 9th, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
    - Elise -

- lists under construction -

I think Marion is already the perfect companion middle to Clyde... unisex, with a similar vibe.
    Therese and Margaret are sweet together.
    How about:
    Therese and Margareta Clyde
    Therese and Magdala Clyde
    Therese and Ysabel Clyde
    Mommy to Travis Nevin and Baby #2 is due first week of April 2015
    Future Sons: Angus Loudon ...or... Harvey Leonhard ...or... Jethro Blaise
    Future Daughters: Ada Katherine "Ada Kate" ...or... Tessa Charlotte ...or... Florence Imogen

I forgot to mention: If you think Theresa is better, or prefer Theresa Clyde or want to switch the order in some way, feel free. Combo is not set in stone.
    - Elise -

- lists under construction -

I think Josephine Clyde would be very pretty. I love family names in the middle spot!
    *Current Name Crushes*

Beatrix, Margot, and Samson

Looking To Collect More.