Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Girl #2

Baby Girl #2

I am due with my second daughter in August and am having a hard time falling in love with a name. Luckily, I still have a few months.
    I was hoping to get opinions on our favorites so far. Middle name will most likely be Olivia because it is my favorite or Anne or Daisy since they have significance. Big sister is Harper and I'm hoping to not end up with another name that ends up being so common so if you think any of these have the same potential as Harper to rise so fast please say so. Harper is 5 and has already stated that she will call the baby Rachel no matter what we name it . Any other suggestions are welcome but our last name ends in ley so that cuts out a lot and I don't care for girl's names ending in son. Thanks for your help.

Larkin
    Tatum
    Maren
    Tessa
    Scarlett

My favourites are Maren Olivia and Tessa Anne. Larkin is nms, but I definitely can see the appeal. Larkin Olivia is very lovely and cute, imo. Tatum.. nms. Scarlett's very pretty and this will be my third choice after Maren and Tessa.

Marian
    Petra
    Thea
    Larissa
    Sienna
    Sierra
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Larkin is a lovely choice and I like that it really does suit your little girls name too. My middle name is Rachel so I can't say that's a bad option ;-)
    Maren is a very nice name also. I like Daisy the best as a middle but Olivia has the same sort of feel.
    I would really urge for the darling option of Larkin but here are some other suggestions:
    Halcyon
    Filomena
    Sonnet
    Amorie
    Etoile
    Juniper
    X
    Eulalie/Eulalia Clio & Lysander James

Ferelith November
    Melisende Daisy

Oberon (Bear) (mn suggestions welcome)
    Jupiter

Harper and Maren! I love that, and Maren Olivia is lovely. I think that's your winner, but here's some other ideas just for fun.

Harper and....

Blair
    Maeve
    Zara
    Phoebe
    Gemma
    Nell

My favorite off your list is Scarlett. Larkin seems very similar to Harper, but that may be a positive aspect for you. Have you considered just Lark?

Olive
    Juliette
    Maple
    Luna
    Minnie
    Beatrix - Fleur - Minnow - Zelda - Fern - Winifred - Poet

Wolfgang - Atlas - Huck - Abraham - Ernest - Ulysses - Fox - Alasdair