18 18.18%
  • Juliana/Julianna

20 20.20%
  • Fiona

32 32.32%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baby girl #4

Baby girl #4

We have a Linnea, Alaura, and a Calista. Trying to find a name I love just as much for little girl #4. Above are the ones on our list right now, but we are definitely open to suggestions!
    Last edited by mommymikki; April 7th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Love your choices. I chose Fiona above, because I thought it went well with your girls' GORGEOUS names while also being a bit distinct. I also love Cecilia and Malia, but because I am Spanish speaking Malia bothers me a little due to the "mal" beginning which means "bad." Lila is one of my favorite names ever, one I may use myself some day for a girl, but I think it's a little similar to Linnea and even Alaura in sound. That may just be me though.
    married to my prom date and best friend. anxiously awaiting our first baby, a girl called Luna, due in late October.

You already have a C and you already have an L, so Cecilia and Lila/h are out for me.

I am not a Spanish speaker, but I know that mal means bad, and that's the first thing I think of when I see Malia, so that's out for me too.

For me it is between Juliana and Fiona--even though they are a bit similar to Linnea. All of your names are fairly similar, so I think within the theme it works.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to Nameberry! I voted for Fiona because I think that would be the least matchy option. Second choice would be Juliana. The other three choices are too similar to the other three girls. Without knowing your surname, here are some other suggestions.

Silvia
    Roxana
    Viviana
    Veronica
    Paloma
    Raphaela
    Marianna
    Seraphina
    Francesca
    Daniela
    Mirabella
    Phaedra
    Thalia
    Evelina
    Georgiana/Georgina
    Valentina
    Gabriella
    Gemma
    Marina
    Miranda
    Felicia
    Natalia
    Tatiana
    Bianca
    Paulina
    Marietta
    Magdalena
    Josefina
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you! Miranda was on our list at one point too...maybe we need to rethink it.