18 18.18%
  • Juliana/Julianna

20 20.20%
  • Fiona

32 32.32%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Baby girl #4

I voted for Juliana.
    "But while some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled, but miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves, what a concept"

I voted for Fiona. Malia would be my second choice. I do know mal means 'bad' in Spanish, but that wasn't the first think that came to mind. If you're worried about the association, there is also Amalia. I know you already have an "a" name, but I don't think it's too matchy.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I voted for Cecelia! Beautiful!

I picked Malia because I think it fits the best...but I also dislike this spelling. If it were me I'd spell it Melia instead.
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

I voted for Malia. I think it’s the least matchy of your options and I like that it (like your other three girls names) ends with an M. I might have voted for Cecilia but you already have Calista and I would just stick with different first initials.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)