Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what kind of a girl is.....

What kind of a girl do you think Clementine is?

What kind of a girl do you think Genevieve is?

Curious as to your answers!!! Thank you!!!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

bump bump!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

What kind of a girl do you think Clementine is? Old fashioned a little but tomboy but also a little girly.. Clem as a nickname.. brown/Auburn hair, Blue or Brown eyes.

What kind of a girl do you think Genevieve is? A cute, sweet little girl. with a nick name of Gena Or Evie.. Neive could be a possible nickname.. My fave of the two.. Blonde curly hair.. blue/green eyes

hope that helped you a little..
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

A Clementine sounds like a little country bumpkin, Bare feet, freckles, sun dress, and loose curls.
    Genevieve is a posh model type of name IMO. I can't quite picture it on a young girl.
    Constantly looking for the perfect names for my future little ones.

I agree that Clementine sounds like a country girl, almost redneck-like. I too picture barefoot on the farm and a very relaxed personality.

Genevieve, to me, is proud, organized, and a go-getter.