Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think they all work well (as the varied answers suggest) so I wouldn't pick based on that. I suggest picking the middle you want to use based on meaning, who is it more important to you to honor? Would not using one cause someone to feel slighted?

Emmett Christian is perfect I feel like Jesse sounds too informal/nickname to be paired with Lincoln.
    Fletcher Lachlan | Cormac Alexander | Ewan Joseph

Lorelei Elizabeth | Lilah Skye | Eileigh Sage| Eloise | Esme

I would choose the middle name that has the most meaning to the two of you. Is it more important to you and your husband that you honor your husband's grandfather or your husband's friend? That's for you to decide.

If you really want to base the middle name choice solely on how the names sound together, I would do Lincoln Jesse or Emmett Christian.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by danimal17 View Post
    So we have four weeks left before our second little man jo?. We have narrowed it down between two names, Lincoln and Emmett, and we will decide once we see him which name fits best.

But our issue is the middle name. We are choosing between Jesse, in honor of DHs late grandfather, and Christian, in honor of a fallen soldier DH served in Iraq with. For Lincoln I prefer Jesse as the middle name, I think it flows better and for Emmett I prefer Christian as the middle, again I feel it flows better. But DH prefers Jesse to be paired with Emmett.

I need your help! Which do you prefer?

Emmett Jesse
    Emmett Christian

Thanks in advance!
    Emmett Christian is by far the better combo.

I love Christian as a first name so Christian Emmett would be tops too.

Lincoln Jesse is a very handsome combo.

All the best,

rollo
    Psalm 23