Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I knew twins named Jacqueline and McKenzie when I was younger. Seems to be fine, until you know they were exclusively called Jac and Mac their whole lives. They did love it though.

The SSA compiles the most popular twin names, although I can't seem to find it on their main site now..but here's some I saw elsewhere:

I can't say I approve of rhyming or starting with the same letter, in some cases it seems to be popular to pretty much give them the same name. Jada/Jaden, Taylor/Tyler, Madison/Mason, London/Landon, Morgan/Mason, Olivia/Oliver, Zoey/Zachary, Eli/Ella, Heaven/Nevaeh, Mia/Mya, Jada/Jade, Chloe/Zoe, Jayden/Jaylen, Jayden/Kayden. What are parents thinking?

When I was little, I had identical twin friends named Amanda & Miranda.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

There was an article on the Yahoo! page here recently about a high school with like 4-6 sets of twins. One set of twins names were DeShawn and JeShawn (I'm not sure about the second one, but I think that was his name)
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I had friends in school who were twins named Salima and Samira, which is pretty matchy, especially as they came to be known as Sal and Sam.

The weirdest is my mom's triplet cousins Thomas, John, and Donald, which works out to.... Tom, John, and Don. Very rhyme-y, and to make matters worse, their last name rhymes with John. They are 70 now, so maybe in the 40s this was the in thing, but still, whyyyyy?
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova