Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I apologise if I'm too harsh at times-
    Aiden- Prefer Aidan. Nms, but definitely the best (and original) of the -ayden trend.
    Aeson (ace-in)- Ace in sounds like a poker term or something.
    Axel- Reminds me of a car.
    Andrew- Okay, bit boring now.
    Angus- Reminds me of the cat from a book I read.
    Ansel- Hansel and Gretel, not a fan.
    Anthony- I know someone called Anthony! It's quite a nice name.
    Aramis (air-uh-miss)- Love this, just reminds me of The Three Musketeers. But I'd say A (as in Apple)-ruh-miss.
    Aras (air-us, or r-us)- Instinctively I'd say A (as in Apple)-russ, but if I heard the other pronunciations more, I could come round to them.
    Artemas- Love this. Glad you used the Artemas spelling. I wouldn't use Artemis, as (despite Artemis Fowl), it's not only a girls name, but the name of a goddess. As far as I know Artemas/Artemus means gift of Artemis, so can be male (or female).
    Asher- Not a fan, Ash hasn't got great connotations for me. I prefer Archer, or Archie.
    Ashton- See above. Ashton actually sounds like a ton of ash.
    Atticus- I have a friend whose name is said like Attica (but spelt differently), and I just can't bring myself around to liking Atticus.

So, my faves are:
    Artemas
    Aramis
    Aras
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix, Rue, Rowenna, Kleio
    Little Misses

Please click here to help my decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.