Names Searched Right Now:

alternatives to daisy

Hi, back again, should havr known it was too good to be true to sort a baby name for a girl so quickly and easily! We were completely settled on cordelia but my husband bought up daisy the other day. While I love the name its more popular in the uk than I would like plus I have a cousin daisy. Hubby seems to think this wouldn't matter but I thought I'd see what other suggestions you guys have. Maisie is sadly also ruled out due to close family member.
    what do you guys think of daisy?
    we are hoping to use vivienne or valentine as the middle name.
    Due baby #1 October 23rd 2014!!
    Clementine Celeste or Casper (Frederick/Daniel/Maddox/Vaughan/Bartholemew???)

Girls - Clara, Ottilie, Daisy, Vivienne, Cecily, Fenella, Cecilia, Cordelia, Clementine, Cressida, Araminta, Marguerite,

Boys - Charles (nn Chip), Maddox, Casper, Cornelius, Bartholemew, Rafferty, Ferdinand, Winston, Albert,

I love flower - nature related names.

Here are some alternatives to Daisy -

Fleur
    Posey
    Rosy
    Flora

Good luck xx

I have a friend with a Poppy it's adorable!
    Blessed Mommy to Lola Charlotte, ^^Matilda Jane^^ and blessed with a rainbow baby due this fall!

Future top picks Boy: Wade Everett or Jasper Morgan
    Girl: Rosalie Mae, Mabel Susannah

Current favorites:
    Girls: Hattie, Eloise, Lorelei, Delaney, Phoebe, Rosalie, Felicity, Mae, Gwendolyn
    Boys: Thatcher, Remington, Everett, Jasper, Hampton, Wade, Ford, and Whittaker

Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.