Names Searched Right Now:

A New Sibset Idea--thoughts?

My new hypothetical sibset is Aurelius, Virginia, and Maisie. WDYT?
    Raevyn
    Book geek
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    Of course, I like names. Boys: Finn~Samuel~Augustus Girls: Elsa~Blanche~Lily
    Emoticons WILL be overused when I post.
    Currently reading....Gone with the Wind

Honestly, none of those names match to me.

Aurelius and Virginia aren't too bad, both old fashioned and clunky I suppose, but poor little Maisie is entirely in a different league.

If it were me, I would drop Aurelius, and use Maisie Virginia as a combination.

Going from your signature, Maisie, Kate, Beatrice and Audrey sound lovely as sisters, with Alistair, Will, Finn, Peter and maybe Cecil as brothers.

As for Virginia, Margaret, Audrey, and Beatrice/Clarence, Alistair, Peter & Atticus

And with Aurelius - Marina, Talia, Lileas, Astoria, Claudia, Phaedra/Peregrine, Cecil, Atticus, Basil
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

I think Maisie is definitely the oddball here. Aurelius and Virginia work together okay, but Maisie is just too cutesy for them.
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

Maisie throws it off a little but Virginia and Aurelius work well. I think Maisie feels a bit nick-namey in comparison.
    *Current Name Crushes*

Beatrix, Margot, and Samson

Looking To Collect More.

I can see Virginia and Maisie together, or Virginia and Aurelius… but I don't think Maisie and Aurelius work together at all. Maybe there's a longer name you'd like that Maisie could be a nickname for?