Names Searched Right Now:

A New Sibset Idea--thoughts?

My new hypothetical sibset is Aurelius, Virginia, and Maisie. WDYT?
    Mary, Ophelia, Lily, Genevieve, Elsa, Agatha, Gwyneth, Blanche, Kate, Florence, Nessie, Dylan
    Finn, Cove, Augustus, Alfie, Todd, Harry, Dylan, Jericho, Alistair, Melchior, Wesley

Yes, I like Dylan on boys and girls....don't judge me.

Honestly, none of those names match to me.

Aurelius and Virginia aren't too bad, both old fashioned and clunky I suppose, but poor little Maisie is entirely in a different league.

If it were me, I would drop Aurelius, and use Maisie Virginia as a combination.

Going from your signature, Maisie, Kate, Beatrice and Audrey sound lovely as sisters, with Alistair, Will, Finn, Peter and maybe Cecil as brothers.

As for Virginia, Margaret, Audrey, and Beatrice/Clarence, Alistair, Peter & Atticus

And with Aurelius - Marina, Talia, Lileas, Astoria, Claudia, Phaedra/Peregrine, Cecil, Atticus, Basil
    "But while some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled, but miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves, what a concept"

I think Maisie is definitely the oddball here. Aurelius and Virginia work together okay, but Maisie is just too cutesy for them.
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

Maisie throws it off a little but Virginia and Aurelius work well. I think Maisie feels a bit nick-namey in comparison.

I can see Virginia and Maisie together, or Virginia and Aurelius… but I don't think Maisie and Aurelius work together at all. Maybe there's a longer name you'd like that Maisie could be a nickname for?