Names Searched Right Now:

A New Sibset Idea--thoughts?

My new hypothetical sibset is Aurelius, Virginia, and Maisie. WDYT?
    Merry Christmas
    Dios te ama tanto que envió a su Hijo
    Chuck, Seymour
    Peggy

Honestly, none of those names match to me.

Aurelius and Virginia aren't too bad, both old fashioned and clunky I suppose, but poor little Maisie is entirely in a different league.

If it were me, I would drop Aurelius, and use Maisie Virginia as a combination.

Going from your signature, Maisie, Kate, Beatrice and Audrey sound lovely as sisters, with Alistair, Will, Finn, Peter and maybe Cecil as brothers.

As for Virginia, Margaret, Audrey, and Beatrice/Clarence, Alistair, Peter & Atticus

And with Aurelius - Marina, Talia, Lileas, Astoria, Claudia, Phaedra/Peregrine, Cecil, Atticus, Basil
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

I think Maisie is definitely the oddball here. Aurelius and Virginia work together okay, but Maisie is just too cutesy for them.
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

Maisie throws it off a little but Virginia and Aurelius work well. I think Maisie feels a bit nick-namey in comparison.
    *Current Name Crushes*

Beatrix, Margot, and Samson

Looking To Collect More.

I can see Virginia and Maisie together, or Virginia and Aurelius… but I don't think Maisie and Aurelius work together at all. Maybe there's a longer name you'd like that Maisie could be a nickname for?