Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of Adria?

I was at Panera Bread last night and I noticed one of the waitresses names was Adria. I pronounce it like Adrian without the n. I think it's really pretty! She was blond haired, blue eyed, thin and petite. What do you all think of Adria?
    Not expecting, just having fun collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Ladies: Juliet Elaine, Madeleine Rachel, Marie Anneliese, Linnea Carys, Maisie Rose, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Lydia ?, Elise Victoria, Evelyn

Gentlemen: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jude, Roman Gabriel, Evan Connor, Quentin Oliver, Dawson Cole, Jude Nathaniel, Rhys Anthony, Ciaran Matthew, Everett Jacob

i like it, my friend has a little girl who is an Aeryn Adria
    εїз Danielle
    B.A.R '08
    L.F.A '10

Dazzling Dappers ✂┅┅Phoenix Jaxon Xavier Alan /Alaric┅┅┅
    Delightful Divas ✂┅┅Kairi Peyton Lilith Alana ┅┅┅┅

Other names we like - Xander┆Xzavier┆Chase┆Niklaus┆Elijah ┆ Caius┆Phoenix┆Seth┆ Alaric┆Rory┆Casey┆Jesse
    Chyler┆Gracelynn┆Nairobi┆ Piper┆Paige┆ Madicyne┆ Ellisse
    ╰☆╮

Adria is so pretty! Short, sweet, and femanine without being frilly

I love it! It's a character from the Diablo video games, that's how I encountered it. I think actually I like it best of all the Ad_ girl's names but since it's so rare I don't think I'd use it.

anaxandra beat me to the Diablo reference where I also encountered the name, was just playing reaper of souls
    I really like the name and it's sound very pretty, I've never met a real person with the name though