Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

United States of America
    Brandon + Melinda Susanne
    July 27, 2013

Stepmom to Shelley J.
    Auntie to Richard "Mason", Alexander Thomas, Tanner Andrew, & Jackie Juliet
    {Adriana, Isabelle, Juliet, Caroline, Elisabeth, Rosalie, Katherine, Audra, Miranda, Daphne, Emily, Delilah, Natalia}
    {William, Xavier, Elijah, Adrian, Henry, Jacob, Matthew, Nathaniel, Tyler, Julian, Joshua, Emmett, Maxwell}

Of your suggestions, I like Rosalie, Esme, Eden, and Zoe. I also like Isla, but that's similar to Aria. Another name I thought of was Maci. But none of these scream "This is THE name." I'm just not in love with any of the ones I like. So, more suggestions would be great.

From the boy names suggested, I like Blake. It fits my style, but I don't think it goes with Aria. The only boy name that I kind of like that goes with Aria in my opinion is Jasper, but the associations I have with the name Jasper aren't the kind I want for my boy. So, more boy name suggestions would be great.

If you want boy name suggestions, I suggest posting in the boy baby names thread. If you want girls and boys suggestions, post in the baby names thread.

Aria and Eloise
    Aria and Danae
    Aria and...
    Lucy / Lucia

Beatrice, Jane, Rosie, Alexa, Harriet & Adeline
    Gideon, Charlie, Sawyer, Flynn, Henry & Lachlan

Oh, I posted in the wrong thread...

I like Camden Blake as a combo and Tobias, and I'd like to use Kai as a middle name.

@waverly123: None of your suggestions really stood out to me. I'm just super-picky...