Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Melinda Susanne + Brandon Craige
    Stepmom to Shelley Jen.elle
    Auntie to Richard Mason & Alexander Thomas
    Elisabeth Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rosalie, Miranda, Isabelle, Abigail, Rachel, Natalie, Katherine
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Michael, Nathan

Of your suggestions, I like Rosalie, Esme, Eden, and Zoe. I also like Isla, but that's similar to Aria. Another name I thought of was Maci. But none of these scream "This is THE name." I'm just not in love with any of the ones I like. So, more suggestions would be great.

From the boy names suggested, I like Blake. It fits my style, but I don't think it goes with Aria. The only boy name that I kind of like that goes with Aria in my opinion is Jasper, but the associations I have with the name Jasper aren't the kind I want for my boy. So, more boy name suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

If you want boy name suggestions, I suggest posting in the boy baby names thread. If you want girls and boys suggestions, post in the baby names thread.

Aria and Eloise
    Aria and Danae
    Aria and...
    Sadie
    Fleur
    Lucy / Lucia
    Willa
    Zoelie
    Teen nameberry with an ever changing list of favourites...
    Girls: Aria, Stella, Jane, Celia, Krista, Ginny, Eliza, Sadie
    Boys: Caleb, Luke Flynn, Finn, August, Alfie, Henry, Charlie.

Oh, I posted in the wrong thread...

I like Camden Blake as a combo and Tobias, and I'd like to use Kai as a middle name.

@waverly123: None of your suggestions really stood out to me. I'm just super-picky...