Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Names that "go with" Aria?

First, I would like to clarify by saying that I am not TTC, pregnant, nor do I have any children.

But, I love planning for my future, so I'd like to find a name that goes well with the name I love, Aria Madelyn. Madelyn honors me (M@dison Lynn) and Aria is just a name I love. The spelling of Madelyn is not changing. I love Aria because it is just so pretty, and I've never met anyone by the name, so despite its overall U.S. popularity ranking, I consider it unique. Anyways, I want to find a name that is as perfect as Aria Madelyn. I'd prefer that the name does not start with an A or end with an A, since Aria does. I want the names to be distinctly different, but share the same beauty. I don't want a common boring name like Emily or Isabelle. I want a unique, but not too unique (just not in the top 50, I guess) and beautiful name. So, girl name suggestions would be great!

I really struggle with boy names, because I am so much more picky than I am with girl names. I want the name to be strictly masculine (no unisex) and I tend to like sporty or cowboy names. Here are a few names I am crushing on but I will probably not end up using: Noah and Colton. So, please suggest boy names too if possible. Also, I would like for the name to go with Aria.

Oh, and last name is similar to Stafford, so just use that to help you make good suggestions.

Thanks!!!

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us

What about

Alia and Eden
    Alia and Ivy
    Alia and Eloise - Ally & Elle