Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Choose your Own Path: Love Story (part 2)

Choose your own love story (Part 2)

Go to
    Part 1: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...Story-(part-1)

Part TWO –

How did Part One end? Like this!

“But,” You bite your lip, “I have to talk to my parents about it.”

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” (bestfriend) turns to (boyfriend). “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

(boyfriend) manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

What do you say?
    A – “Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us.”
    B – You turn to (bestfriend) and say, “Yeah, I was really hoping we could have some girl-time”
    C – “WAIT! (bestfriend), stop. (popular boy) is a jerk, and I’ve barely said ten words to him all year! Why would I want to go to his party!

Did you choose A, B or C?

If you chose A…

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” (bestfriend) turns to (boyfriend). “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

(boyfriend) manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us,” You say with a smile, glad to include (boyfriend) in something.

He smiles. “Cool”

“Alright, guys!” (bestfriend) says, beaming, “Let’s go!”

~

(bestfriend)/(bestfriend)’s Mom drives the three of you to The Shoppes. You’ve called your parents and they’ve given you permission to attend the party, as long as you don’t do anything “stupid.” You’re confident that you won’t.

“Okay, guys. Dresses. We have to CAREFULLY limit our time,” (bestfriend) says, “We gotta be out of here and on our way to (popular boy)’s house by 9:00ish, and it’s already 3:37. So, where to?”

You say…
    A – Forever 21
    B – American Eagle
    C – Old Navy

“Yes!” (bestfriend) says, “I was hoping you’d pick (store). I love it there!”

~

Forever 21
    Pick your dress:
    A -http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=20000 60254&VariantID=
    B -http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=20000 59012&VariantID=
    C - http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pro...508&VariantID=

American Eagle
    Pick your dress:
    A –
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...tId=cat7010304
    B –
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...=0395_9165_100
    C –
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...=0393_9136_400

Old Navy
    Pick your dress:
    A –
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...pid=967400012\
    B –
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=954179032
    C –
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=953068022

You finally think you’ve found a dress you like. You’re modeling it outside the dressing room in a mirror when you notice (boyfriend) in the reflection. He’s at the far end of the store, absently turning a spinning rack of tops. You make your way over to him.

“Hey,” You say.

Hi.”

An awkward silence ensues. You notice he is clutching a colored dress in one hand. You gesture toward it.

“Watcha got there?”

“Oh,” He smiles, almost shyly, and holds out the dress. The skirt unfolds gently. “I thought it…I don’t know, I thought it was kind of pretty, right? I found it in (bestfriend)’s size and showed it to her. She didn’t like it, though.”

The dress: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/ele...886?st=d1f0efe

What do you say?
    A – You laugh and say “I can see why she didn’t like it – it’s hideous!”
    B – “Oh,” You say, looking down at your own dress. “It’s kind of nice. I wouldn’t wear it, though.”
    C – “Wow…it’s gorgeous. I mean, I think it’s gorgeous…(bestfriend) and I are the same size, so…um…do you think I could try it on?”

If you picked A or B:

“Oh,” He smiles, almost shyly, and holds out the dress. The skirt unfolds gently. “I thought it…I don’t know, I thought it was kind of pretty, right? I found it in (bestfriend)’s size and showed it to her. She didn’t like it, though.”

You stare at the dress, realizing why (boyfriend) usually doesn’t come shopping with (bestfriend). – You laugh and say “I can see why she didn’t like it – it’s hideous!” // “Oh,” You say, looking down at your own dress. “It’s kind of nice. I wouldn’t wear it, though.”

(boyfriend) considers this for a moment, then balls the dress back up. “Your right,” he says, shaking his head, “It was a stupid idea.”

He walks away and hangs the dress back up on the wrong shelf.

~

If you picked C:

You stare at the dress, admiring it. You reach out and touch the fabric. It’s soft and cool in your hand.

“Wow…it’s gorgeous. I mean, I think it’s gorgeous…(bestfriend) and I are the same size, so…um…do you think I could try it on?”

His smile grows. “Yeah, sure.”

~

The three of you approach the clerk at the counter. She looks up and gestures to the clothes you are clutching.

“Together or separate?”

“Sep –“

(boyfriend) cuts you off, pulling out his wallet. “Together. I got this one.”

“Oh – (boyfriend), you don’t have to do that.”

He shrugs. “It’s alright.”

(bestfriend) stands on her toes and kisses him on the nose. “Thanks,” she says. You smile.

FOLLOW THE ‘A’ PATH IN PART 3

~

If you chose B…

But,” You bite your lip, “I have to talk to my parents about it.”

You turn to (bestfriend) and say, “Yeah, I was really hoping we could have some girl-time.”

(bestfriend) bites her lip, looking from you to (boyfriend). He gives another half-hearted smile.

“it’s fine, guys. Go. I got some stuff to do anyway…”

(bestfriend) smiles. “Let’s go!”

~

(bestfriend)/(bestfriend)’s Mom drives the three of you to The Shoppes. You’ve called your parents and they’ve given you permission to attend the party, as long as you don’t do anything “stupid.” You’re confident that you won’t.

“Okay, guys. Dresses. We have to CAREFULLY limit our time,” (bestfriend) says, “We gotta be out of here and on our way to (popular boy)’s house by 9:00ish, and it’s already 3:37. So, where to?”

You say…
    A – Forever 21
    B – American Eagle
    C – Old Navy

“Yes!” (bestfriend) says, “I was hoping you’d pick (store). I love it there!”

~
    (refer to the links in Path A)

Forever 21
    Pick your dress:

American Eagle
    Pick your dress:

Old Navy
    Pick your dress:

When you both think you’ve finally found a dress you like, you model them in the mirror outside.

“What do you think?” (bestfriend) asks. “Is it too casual?”

You laugh. “No way! You look great.”

She laughs too. “Not as good as you!”

You both buy the dresses.

~

On your way out the store, you decide to tell (bestfriend) what’s on your mind.

“(bestfriend)…don’t you think (boyfriend) was acting a little weird?”

She looks at you. “Weird how?”

“Weird like…jealous.”

(bestfriend) laughs. “What would he be jealous of?”

You sight. “(bestfriend), you are absolutely over-the-moon about (popular boy)’s party. I think he feels…neglected.”

She laughs again. “Neglected? Like a little…puppy or something? Trust me, (boyfriend) and I are totally solid.”

You force a smile. “Yeah…whatever. None of my business anyway.”

FOLLOW THE ‘B’ PATH IN PART 3

~

If you chose C…

(refer to the first reply below)
    Teenberry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and Hopeful Author

{Annalisa} {Rosalina} {Geneva} {Genoveffa} {Dorothea} {Valentina} {Alicia} {Carina} {Angelina} {Dora}
    [Felicity] [Linden] [Jane] [Anneka] [Ruth] [May] [Eliza] [Rose] [Athena] [Meredith] [Lynn] [Brynn]

{Gianni} {Frediano} {Adriano} {Dino} {Luca} {Abramo} {Doriano} {Leonello} {Andino} {Maximo}
    [Jack] [Jonah] [Auden] [Ross] [Jude] [Deacon] [Felix] [Reid] [Finn] [Cody] [Bowen] [Scott] [Ronan]

Lastly: If you chose C...

““WAIT!” You explode. You take a deep breath, calming yourself. “(bestfriend), stop. (popular boy) is a jerk, and I’ve barely said ten words to him all year! Why would I want to go to his party!?”

(bestfriend) seems stunned. “Why would you want to go to his part?” She echoes, “Because – because he’s (POPULAR BOY)! That’s why! We’ll dance all over the place and meet a bunch of popular people and get all drunk and stuff!”

“Drunk and stuff?” you ask.

“Yeah!” She bobs her head up and down.

“(bestfriend)…I don’t want to do any of those things.”

She sighs, puffing chunks of hair out of her face. “Fine, Ms. Bo-o-o-oring. Then come there for me. I don’t want to go without my partner in crime! My bestest buddy! Someone to make sure I don’t choke on puke if I get really drunk!” She laughs again.

“Gosh, (bestfriend),” You say, a little bit disgusted, “Don’t make that into a joke…”

She sighs again. “Okay. I have my Serious Face on. Please come with me. Please? I was so, so excited to get the invite…”

“…I’m sorry, (bestfriend). My parents totally would say no anyway.”
    Her eyes turn angry. Oh no. “Fine. Some friend you are,” She mutters, turning on her heel. “(boyfriend)! Let’s go!”

(boyfriend) looks helplessly from you to his girlfriend. “I don’t…I mean…c’mon, (bestfriend). Why don’t we like…go do something else?” He says in a small voice.

(bestfriend) whips around and storms up to him with fiery eyes. “What did you say?”

He shakes his head. “I just meant that –“

“You’re going to let me go ALONE?” She thunders.

“I didn’t…I mean…I just…I don’t know.” He hangs his head and resumes staring at the ground.

What do you do?

c) Back him up. (bestfriend) may be your best friend, but she needs to calm down.
    d) Don’t get involved. It’s none of your business, and you don’t want to put anymore strain on your relationship with your best friend.

I you chose C…

“I didn’t…I mean…I just…I don’t know.” He hangs his head and resumes staring at the ground.

You take a breath, feeling brave. “(bestfriend)…(bestfriend)! You can’t push him around like that!”

(bestfriend) turns to you, her hair flying up. “Stay out of this. It’s none of your business!”

“It is if you’re being a bitch!”

You gasp. Wow. You really, really, really, did not mean to say that. (bestfriend)’s face goes blank, then angry.

“Wow – (bestfriend) I’m so sorry, it just slipped out, I really didn’t –“

“Stop!” She shouts, furious. She grabs (boyfriend)’s arm, wrenching it as she tries to drag him out the door.

“No!” He says, ripping his arm free. “Enough! Enough.”

(bestfriend) stares at him in shock. “We’ll talk about this later,” She says, her voice deadly low. She turns on her heel and vanishes down the hallway.

FOLLOW THE ‘C’ PATH IN PART 3

~

If you chose D…

You take a breath and turn around. You focus on packing your backpack, trying to tune out the fighting behind you.

“Yeah, you’re right, ‘you don’t know.’ Let’s go. Now.” She takes him by the arm and begins pulling him out the door.

“Bye, (your name),” He says softly.

“Bye,” You say.

You don’t think he heard you.

FOLLOW PATH ‘D’ IN PART 3

~

Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned…these are really fun to write.
    Teenberry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and Hopeful Author

{Annalisa} {Rosalina} {Geneva} {Genoveffa} {Dorothea} {Valentina} {Alicia} {Carina} {Angelina} {Dora}
    [Felicity] [Linden] [Jane] [Anneka] [Ruth] [May] [Eliza] [Rose] [Athena] [Meredith] [Lynn] [Brynn]

{Gianni} {Frediano} {Adriano} {Dino} {Luca} {Abramo} {Doriano} {Leonello} {Andino} {Maximo}
    [Jack] [Jonah] [Auden] [Ross] [Jude] [Deacon] [Felix] [Reid] [Finn] [Cody] [Bowen] [Scott] [Ronan]

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Margo turns to Jonas. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Jonas manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

““WAIT!” You explode. You take a deep breath, calming yourself. “Margo, stop. Brody is a jerk, and I’ve barely said ten words to him all year! Why would I want to go to his party!?”

Margo seems stunned. “Why would you want to go to his party?” She echoes, “Because – because he’s BRODY! That’s why! We’ll dance all over the place and meet a bunch of popular people and get all drunk and stuff!”

“Drunk and stuff?” you ask.

“Yeah!” She bobs her head up and down.

Margo…I don’t want to do any of those things.”

She sighs, puffing chunks of hair out of her face. “Fine, Ms. Bo-o-o-oring. Then come there for me. I don’t want to go without my partner in crime! My bestest buddy! Someone to make sure I don’t choke on puke if I get really drunk!” She laughs again.

“Gosh, Margo,” You say, a little bit disgusted, “Don’t make that into a joke…”

She sighs again. “Okay. I have my Serious Face on. Please come with me. Please? I was so, so excited to get the invite…”

“…I’m sorry, Margo. My parents totally would say no anyway.”
    Her eyes turn angry. Oh no. “Fine. Some friend you are,” She mutters, turning on her heel. “(boyfriend)! Let’s go!”

Jonas looks helplessly from you to his girlfriend. “I don’t…I mean…c’mon, Margo. Why don’t we like…go do something else?” He says in a small voice.

Margo whips around and storms up to him with fiery eyes. “What did you say?”

He shakes his head. “I just meant that –“

“I didn't…I mean…I just…I don’t know.” He hangs his head and resumes staring at the ground.

Back him up. Margo may be your best friend, but she needs to calm down

You take a breath, feeling brave. “MargoMargo! You can’t push him around like that!”

Margo turns to you, her hair flying up. “Stay out of this. It’s none of your business!”

“It is if you’re being a bitch!”

You gasp. Wow. You really, really, really, did not mean to say that. Margo’s face goes blank, then angry.

“Wow – Margo I’m so sorry, it just slipped out, I really didn’t –“

“Stop!” She shouts, furious. She grabs Jonas’s arm, wrenching it as she tries to drag him out the door.

“No!” He says, ripping his arm free. “Enough! Enough.”

Margo stares at him in shock. “We’ll talk about this later,” She says, her voice deadly low. She turns on her heel and vanishes down the hallway.

Just call them on the way there! This is going to be sooo fun!” Taylor turns to Artie. “You want to come with us? You could find something for yourself too!”

Artie manages a smile. “Um, I don’t know…” He looks at you. “I don’t want to intrude on your…girls-shopping-thing.”

“Oh, it’s not a problem. You should come with us,” You say with a smile, glad to include Artie in something.

He smiles. “Cool”

“Alright, guys!” Taylor says, beaming, “Let’s go!”

~

Taylor drives the three of you to The Shoppes. You’ve called your parents and they’ve given you permission to attend the party, as long as you don’t do anything “stupid.” You’re confident that you won’t.

“Okay, guys. Dresses. We have to CAREFULLY limit our time,” Taylor says, “We gotta be out of here and on our way to Justin’s house by 9:00ish, and it’s already 3:37. So, where to?”

You say American Eagle

“Yes!” Taylor says, “I was hoping you’d pick American Eagle. I love it there!”

~

American Eagle
    Pick your dress:

C –
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...=0393_9136_400

You finally think you’ve found a dress you like. You’re modeling it outside the dressing room in a mirror when you notice Artie in the reflection. He’s at the far end of the store, absently turning a spinning rack of tops. You make your way over to him.

“Hey,” You say.

Hi.”

An awkward silence ensues. You notice he is clutching a colored dress in one hand. You gesture toward it.

“Watcha got there?”

“Oh,” He smiles, almost shyly, and holds out the dress. The skirt unfolds gently. “I thought it…I don’t know, I thought it was kind of pretty, right? I found it in Taylor’s size and showed it to her. She didn’t like it, though.”

The dress: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/ele...886?st=d1f0efe

C – “Wow…it’s gorgeous. I mean, I think it’s gorgeous…(bestfriend) and I are the same size, so…um…do you think I could try it on?”

“Oh,” He smiles, almost shyly, and holds out the dress. The skirt unfolds gently. “I thought it…I don’t know, I thought it was kind of pretty, right? I found it in Taylor’s size and showed it to her. She didn’t like it, though.”

You stare at the dress, admiring it. You reach out and touch the fabric. It’s soft and cool in your hand.

“Wow…it’s gorgeous. I mean, I think it’s gorgeous…Taylor and I are the same size, so…um…do you think I could try it on?”

His smile grows. “Yeah, sure.”

The three of you approach the clerk at the counter. She looks up and gestures to the clothes you are clutching.

“Together or separate?”

“Sep –“

Artie cuts you off, pulling out his wallet. “Together. I got this one.”

“Oh – Artie, you don’t have to do that.”

He shrugs. “It’s alright.”

Taylorstands on her toes and kisses him on the nose. “Thanks,” she says. You smile.

FOLLOW THE ‘A’ PATH IN PART 3

~
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah