Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for the quick responses.

lerenard - Yes, I just thought of Harrison recently, and I like it.

ameliatoffeeapple - Thank you, we love Luca. There was no decision to make, my wife already had that as his name way before she was pregnant. And now we're struggling so much with a second name. Dante is high on my list.

handsallover - Rafael is my dad's name. Actually it's Raffaele but I like the shorter version. Not sure my wife is sold on it.

I have a couple more that I forgot:

Alex
    Alessio
    Gennaro
    Giovanni

Dante and Rafael are my favourites. I think they both go well with Luca.

Rafael is my favorite as well. Luca and Rafael make great brothers. I also like Marco and Alessio with Luca, but given the family history, Rafael seems even stronger than when I began reading the posts!

Dante, Marco and Rafael go well with Luca. The others, not so much (especially Mason). If you loved the name that wouldn't matter much I think but it doesn't seem like you have a favorite.
    Suggestions:
    Micah
    Miles
    Nico
    Otis
    Asher
    Theo
    Gavin
    Milo
    Kai
    Max
    Noah

To me, Luca and Taddeo or Luca and Marco seem to be a good match.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James