Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Birth announcement in British paper - had to share this!

I'm a Britberry and had to share this birth announcement that was in today's Telegraph - I came across this because it's been causing a stir on twitter and on blogs -

http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk.../175469/easter

The baby name is El3ktra Esm3relda Easter - which I actually think is really sweet! I think others took issue with the names of the sibset - what do you think?!

I'm going to keep an eye on the birth announcements now :-)
    GIRLS
    River | Luna | Ezri | Winter | April | Lyra | Annika (Anni) | Piper

BOYS
    Atlas | Miles | Hunter | Casper | Indiana | Jem

El3ktra Esm3relda Easter is a little too heavy on the e's for my taste. With siblings like Wulfstan, Cleopatra and Elektra, I think Dorothy was the luckiest sibling. Gosh, she was a big girl at 9lbs 6ozs.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Think the names are a bit OTT. As Mischa said, Dorothy was the lucky one.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

I really like Elektra, but I'd pair it with a more conventional middle -- and that much alliteration is, well, a bit too much.
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    El3ktra Esm3relda Easter is a little too heavy on the e's for my taste. With siblings like Wulfstan, Cleopatra and Elektra, I think Dorothy was the luckiest sibling. Gosh, she was a big girl at 9lbs 6ozs.
    Haha, I was 9lbs 13ozs and 10 days early My sister was 15 days early and weighed in at 9lbs 9ozs. Dorothy's definitely the luckiest in that set. Holy E names Batman!