Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Birth announcement in British paper - had to share this!

I'm a Britberry and had to share this birth announcement that was in today's Telegraph - I came across this because it's been causing a stir on twitter and on blogs -

http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk.../175469/easter

The baby name is El3ktra Esm3relda Easter - which I actually think is really sweet! I think others took issue with the names of the sibset - what do you think?!

I'm going to keep an eye on the birth announcements now :-)
    GIRLS
    River Seraphina/Liliana | Luna/Lyra Winter
    BOYS
    Atlas _____ | Sawyer Jameson | Tate Casper

El3ktra Esm3relda Easter is a little too heavy on the e's for my taste. With siblings like Wulfstan, Cleopatra and Elektra, I think Dorothy was the luckiest sibling. Gosh, she was a big girl at 9lbs 6ozs.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Think the names are a bit OTT. As Mischa said, Dorothy was the lucky one.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

I really like Elektra, but I'd pair it with a more conventional middle -- and that much alliteration is, well, a bit too much.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    El3ktra Esm3relda Easter is a little too heavy on the e's for my taste. With siblings like Wulfstan, Cleopatra and Elektra, I think Dorothy was the luckiest sibling. Gosh, she was a big girl at 9lbs 6ozs.
    Haha, I was 9lbs 13ozs and 10 days early My sister was 15 days early and weighed in at 9lbs 9ozs. Dorothy's definitely the luckiest in that set. Holy E names Batman!