Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What month would your baby be named after?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

15 9.49%
  • March

4 2.53%
  • April

17 10.76%
  • May

27 17.09%
  • June

31 19.62%
  • July

5 3.16%
  • August

39 24.68%
  • September

1 0.63%
  • November

16 10.13%
  • December

3 1.90%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    The only month I would ever consider for a name is May. But, one of my favorite months is January (and the month I voted for). I love the way everything looks so beautiful after a snowfall, and I love having the fireplace on and the family together.
    Last edited by kakin; April 4th, 2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: clarity

My second son is actually named August. I have two reasons I named him that, neither of which have anything to do with the month. 1. It was the name of this boy who went to another school when I was in school and all the girls were in love with him including me! It was a very rare name and he was just so bad ass! And I wanted my son to be handsome and bad ass! Lol. 2. Come to find out it was also a family name on my mothers side. Both of my great grandpas were named August on that side of the family.

If I were to choose another month (though I couldn't since I already have one) I would choose June! Absolutely love that name too.

I think November is quirky and sweet for a girl with nickname Nova or Ember.. No particular reason for this month, it just sounds cool to me
    And August is handsome and strong for a boy plus the nickname Auggie is cute, bonus points for it being my birth month!

Piper Ariadne Luna Ivy Pandora Tempest Milan Aurelia Clio
    Tamsin Aurora Juno Violet Nova Selene Zara Calliope Venus
    Kingston Lysander Theron Romeo Caspian Amias Evander Mercury Adonis
    Theon Achilles Maxim Zephyr Ignatius Leo Phoenix Hadrian Atlas

Imogen Eve|Teenberry

I love April, but I've voted November because I think that's very wearable as well.
    Mother to Evelyn Heather and Callum Richard

Currently loving: Annabel, Hamish, Bethany, Liam, Violet, Lachlan, Isla, Lennon, Amelie, Callum, Claire, Reuben, Fiona, Rowan, Aurora, Connor, Ever

I would choose August for a boy simply because it's the only one that feels like a name to me because of it's familiarity to Augustin and Augustus. I don't like any of the others for a girl, but if I had to choose I would go with June or May.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Girls | Combos | Boys