Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What month would your baby be named after?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

15 9.49%
  • March

4 2.53%
  • April

17 10.76%
  • May

27 17.09%
  • June

31 19.62%
  • July

5 3.16%
  • August

39 24.68%
  • September

1 0.63%
  • November

16 10.13%
  • December

3 1.90%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    The only month I would ever consider for a name is May. But, one of my favorite months is January (and the month I voted for). I love the way everything looks so beautiful after a snowfall, and I love having the fireplace on and the family together.
    Last edited by kakin; April 4th, 2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: clarity

My second son is actually named August. I have two reasons I named him that, neither of which have anything to do with the month. 1. It was the name of this boy who went to another school when I was in school and all the girls were in love with him including me! It was a very rare name and he was just so bad ass! And I wanted my son to be handsome and bad ass! Lol. 2. Come to find out it was also a family name on my mothers side. Both of my great grandpas were named August on that side of the family.

If I were to choose another month (though I couldn't since I already have one) I would choose June! Absolutely love that name too.

I think November is quirky and sweet for a girl with nickname Nova or Ember.. No particular reason for this month, it just sounds cool to me
    And August is handsome and strong for a boy plus the nickname Auggie is cute, bonus points for it being my birth month!

Ivy Aurelia Zara Tempest Milan Luna
    Piper Clio Alani Nova Cadence Violet
    -----
    Kingston Romeo Leo Evander Raphael Wolf
    Tasman Keanu Zephyr Cairo Vaughn Ikaia

Imogen Eve|Teenberry

I love April, but I've voted November because I think that's very wearable as well.
    Mother to Evelyn Heather and Callum Richard

Currently loving: Annabel, Hamish, Bethany, Liam, Violet, Lachlan, Isla, Lennon, Amelie, Callum, Claire, Reuben, Fiona, Rowan, Aurora, Connor, Ever

I would choose August for a boy simply because it's the only one that feels like a name to me because of it's familiarity to Augustin and Augustus. I don't like any of the others for a girl, but if I had to choose I would go with June or May.
    Need followers! Instagram Twitter Blog
    If you would like a follow back send me a PM with links.

Dany | Mama to a kit named Zola Bastet
    WTTC 2016/2017

Alaric Matthew Ronen | Elijah Serafin Lior | James Balthazar Henrik | Jasper Samuel Orion | Gideon Rhys Malachi | Edmund Leander Giles
    Lilith Seraphine | Freyja Hermione | Katarina Beatrice | Cordelia Violette | Caroline Safira | Hazel Andromeda
    Votable Name List