Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What month would your baby be named after?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

15 9.49%
  • March

4 2.53%
  • April

17 10.76%
  • May

27 17.09%
  • June

31 19.62%
  • July

5 3.16%
  • August

39 24.68%
  • September

1 0.63%
  • November

16 10.13%
  • December

3 1.90%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    The only ones I see as names at first glance are:
    April
    May
    June

August

But I could totally get on board with a Toby whose full name is October, also Julian and Juliet are great names and I'd never before thought to use them as a nod to July and I quite like it. January also feels more namely thanks to January Jones, but I'd never use it.
    The other months (February, September, November, December) feel very unusable still.
    Helen Erika Winifred
    Lifelong name addict and Mum to
    Felix David Bernard born 13.3.13

Future baby name contenders
    Frederic Leonard Louis ~ Jeremy Walter William ~ Hector Matthew Gregory ~ Colin Arthur Henry
    Eleanor Sarah Katharine ~ Clara Margaret Jane ~ Astrid Linda Jennifer ~ Lucy Rachel Molly

If it was a boy, August. A girl, either Julia or March. I was born on the first day of spring, so I'd love to use March somewhere (plus, I like the military significance for all the Air Force veterans in my family!). But the chance of me using any of them up front is pretty much slim to none. I don't mind them as middle names, but the only time name I would even consider using up front is Winter...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I really don't know! March was my first instinct - it's jaunty yet strong. I also like May, she's like a delicate flower, but poised and sweet. July is fun and a little bit rambunctious. And then there's August, handsome and stately, yet down-to-earth. My own birth month, June, appeals to me more as Junia, Juniper, even Juno.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

My grandmother's name was June, so I would have to go with that.

But I like August quite a bit and the idea of using September, October, or December is enjoyable to me as well!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Great reasons to use this name and looking at your signature I think that Miles Theodore and Ronan Oliver would be a match made in heaven for brothers.
    I quite agree!! Theodore, Ronan and August are wonderfully matched!
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Eloise, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah