Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Have you considered Tobin instead of Tobias? I like Tobin Russell It would go better with your last name. Isaac Quintin is my favorite but they are all good, names!

Tobias Quintin, Quintin Russell, Isaac Quintin

I prefer Tobin to Tobias but I do not like the sound of Tobin Quintin, maybe Tobin Quinn Smith.

Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg Emerson o Gray Everett
    -------------- o --------------- o ---------------

heart my son

Quintin Russell is my favorite out of all of the names. I love Tobias as a name, but I don't like s on the end running into your surname. Isaac Russell is just ok, I just don't think it flows as well into Smith as Quintin Russell.
    "Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know who we are, so we don't need names.”

Sophia - Lauriane - Emmeline - Sheridan - Charlotte
    Amadeus - Jonathan - Cashlind - Beckett

1. Tobias (I don't think the s issue will make that much of a difference, especially if you plan to call him Toby)
    2. Isaac
    3. Quintin

I really like all three of these! I personally would probably choose one of the two less common ones (ie not Isaac) just because Smith is so common, but that's not really a deal breaker unless you want it to be.

1. Quintin Russell
    2. Isaac Quintin (Quintin Isaac would have better flow)
    3. Tobias Quintin (This would flow better as Quintin Tobias esepcially with your last name)
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys