Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My friends younger sisters name is Jette pronounced Jet.. She's gorgeous and cheeky plus she gets a lot of compliments on her name. I think it is perfectly fine as a full name, but then maybe I'm biased :P
    LOVE @ariadnejuna's suggestion of Este! So cool!
    @potofgold's suggestion of Hestia I also like and @bibliophile's suggestion of Esther
    I find Rose delicate and pretty by itself, Rosa seems like its sexy, exotic cousin. Both are beautiful
    Rosalie and Rosalia - love these two aswell!

I don't like the heavy 'O' sound in Oakley Rosalie.. Maybe try Oakley Hestia?
    If I were to make my own combo I like Jette Rosalia Este (I have a thing for double middles :P)
    Best wishes x

Piper Ariadne Luna Ivy Pandora Tempest Milan Aurelia Clio
    Tamsin Aurora Juno Violet Nova Selene Zara Calliope Venus
    Kingston Lysander Theron Romeo Caspian Amias Evander Mercury Adonis
    Theon Achilles Maxim Zephyr Ignatius Leo Phoenix Hadrian Atlas

Imogen Eve|Teenberry

Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    I posted on your other thread. I immediately thought of Hettie Rose - beautiful, charming, spunky, and sweet.
    I second this.

But also Hestia or Esther could work and as for Rosa there are loads of variations: Rosalie/Rosalia, Rosalind, Rosaline, Rose, Rosalyn/Rosalin to name a few.

I'm not personally a fan of Jette (too nicknamey and even with the e it sounds too much like a boy's name to me) but if you like it and there are reasons and sentiments for liking it then go for it!

However, the name Oakley is just a definite no go for me. Far too masculine and to me it is a last name. Sorry.
    Last edited by elizah; April 4th, 2014 at 06:41 AM.
    Two beautiful girls!

Cressida Victoria Josephine 06.01.2012
    Fleur Eliza Mathilde 03.04.2014

I actually really love Jette Rosalie. It's pretty and unique without being totally out there.
    I also really love Rose by itself, by I don't think Jette Rose would work here. Rosalie Jette would be really beautiful as well.
    I also love the suggestion of Este! Este Rose or Este Rosalie would be beautiful.
    The only name I'm not really sold on is Oakley.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

I really like Jette Rosalie.

Oakley Rosabel
    Oakley Primrose