Names Searched Right Now:

I need help finding names.

I am not pregnant, but we are going to be TTC soon. Possibly a little sooner than I had originally thought... But my SO and I were talking and realized there are like VERY FEW boys names we like, let alone BOTH like. The problem we are having is I am white and my SO is Hispanic. So any names given MUST be able to be pronounced by Spanish speaking relatives, but it doesn't have to be a named of Spanish decent. An example of a name like that we like for girls is Lydia, and Violet. Both can be said easily in Spanish. In fact I like Violetta a lot more than Violet by itself, although as a nn I probably call her Violet.
    Valerie. 25. Texas. Lover of words and monikers. TTC late fall 2014.

Favorite girl names:
    Lydia Rose, Violet Simone, Vivienne Claire, Aurora Juliet
    Guilty Pleasures/Crushes/Other:
    Lucienna nn Luna, Sienna, Azalea, Astrid, Eleanora nn Nora, Marcheline nn Ellie

Favorite boy names:
    Roman Alexander, Atticus Henry
    Luca, Judas nn Jude, Andreas, Hector, Ivan, August, Julian, Julius, Henry, Micah

Nico & Luca first came to mind. Rocco?
    | Mama to Abel Benjamin |
    & looking forward to baby number two
    I can't kick this baby name fever.
    Olive | Opal | Eloise | Birdie | Posy | Claire | Mabel | Frances
    Abel | Bay | Boaz | August | Jethro | Francis | Felix | Wolfgang
    [guilty pleasure names abound]

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

@oliveshoot I really like Nico! I would actually use that as a nn for Nicholas... Which I hadn't actually thought of! I also really like Luca! I didn't think of that one either!! Rocco... Eh, makes me think of that tv show that was on when I was little Rocco's modern life.

@gr19 Hector was actually one of the names SO liked, and I don't dislike it. I like how strong and masculine sounding it is... BUT something about it just doesn't sit right with me. I like Isaac but not fond of the way it would be pronounced in Spanish.

@tfzolghadr I REALLY like Julian! That was on my list. BUT SO didn't like it because there's a lot of Julians they know. We do kind of like Julius though.... I LIKE Andreas! I like Lewis but the Louis spelling. I would probably use it as a mn because it's my little brothers mn and was also my late grandfathers first name so that name actually has meaning to my moms side of the family. (: Roman was actually the ONLY name we agreed on that we like! But have no clue what to use as a mn.
    Valerie. 25. Texas. Lover of words and monikers. TTC late fall 2014.

Favorite girl names:
    Lydia Rose, Violet Simone, Vivienne Claire, Aurora Juliet
    Lucienna nn Luna, Sienna, Azalea, Astrid, Eleanora nn Nora, Marcheline nn Ellie

Favorite boy names:
    Roman Alexander, Atticus Henry
    Luca, Judas nn Jude, Andreas, Hector, Ivan, August, Julian, Julius, Henry, Micah