Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I'm not a fan of Duran, Maxfield or Zephyr. I have Theodore pair with Elijah right now, but I'm not set on it. I don't like Theo by itself. Tiberius is a name I call my cat sometimes. I love Daniel which is a bit odd because I hate my name(Danielle).

I'm not a fan of Barnabas or Gareth. I like Eli, but only as a nickname and I have an Alexander combo already.

I do like Nathaniel, but not with Elijah. Something about the flow is off to me. I'm not a fan of Boaz, Zuriel or Uriel. I like Samson, but not for myself. I love Damian, but I'm not sure if I would use it for myself or with Elijah. I'm definitely thinking about Elijah Timothy. I used to really love Timothy, but dislike the nickname Timmy, so I put it aside. Using it in the middle solves the nickname issues.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I have a solid six middles that I like. Now I just have to pick one. I'm still looking out for that one name that I will absolutely love with Elijah. Keep the suggestions coming!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

After a lot of consideration and thought I'm 95 % sure that Elijah Theodore is my Elijah combination. Thank you everyone for putting up with my extreme pickiness and keeping the suggestions coming. It definitely brought some new names to my attention and help me narrow down my choices.

Thanks again!
    Link
    Link

Looking for some new suggestions!
    Link
    Link

Could you make a list of the names you like with Elijah, as well as a list of names you like but don't think sound good with Elijah?

It also would help to have some sort of criteria to go off of, as "uncommon" is extremely broad and you seem to be looking for a very specific type of name.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine