Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Honestly my first thought was the MS Word font. It does have a pretty sound to it though and I was not aware of the place connection to Wales.
    Best wishes,
    Katie

27 year old newlywed. No babies yet, but love exploring names and always try to keep an open mind!

I have met a Cambria before and she pronounced it cam-bree-ah. I like that pronounciation. She went by Cami for short.
    I've also had a little girl in my day care class named Kamrie...yeah.
    Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard Mason & Alexander Thomas
    Elisabeth Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rachel Emily, Rosalie, Miranda, Isabelle, Natalie, Katherine
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Michael

I like it, but I also have no objection to place names as names. I know one Cambria, a friend's daughter, who is probably about 8 now... She pronounces it as Kaym-bree-uh.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Am I the only one who think about the font? You know, in ms. office.. Not that it's a problem anyway. I pronounce it cam-bree-a. It's nms but I can certainly see the appeal.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias