Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It seems that iam on the minority but i actually like this one . Maybe its my mood who likes really usuali names right now but i find it really interesting & refresh .

Although iam not sure that all the girls could pull off that name .
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I don't want to offend anyone but the idea of Gypsy is romantic to me and reminds me of freedom. But then I think the idea of a hobo riding the rails is free and romantic also where some might just think of the very unromantic idea of homelessness.

I like Gypsy Rose or Alabama Rose but not all three together. Gypsy Rose makes me think your talking about a horse though, just sounds like a good name for a horse.

Smile

My little sisters middle name is Gypsy-rose (After a character from a soap opera according to my mum) and everyone she has ever told loved it!!
    Last edited by sharalyn01; May 5th, 2014 at 05:20 AM. Reason: spelling

I knew an Alabama- it actually works really well as a name and she definitely pulled in off with a lot of style (nn Ama). I personally am not that keen on Gypsy, but, hey, kudos to them! It is only a middle name too.