Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hero Juliet is absolutely gorgeous. I think it would be fine, as Hero doesn't jump out as an obviously Shakespearean name to me -- there's also the association with the mythological Hero, as well as the everyday meaning of "hero".

Some other suggestions:
    Hero Cecily
    Hero Cosima
    Hero Delphine
    Hero Genevieve
    Hero Jessamy
    Hero Penelope

The connective tissue between Hero and Juliet is beautiful but if you feel it’s too Shakespeare influenced something similar might work for you as well.

My first thought was Hero Julienne or Hero Jubilee (the the second is very wordy).
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Thank you all so much! Lots of very pretty suggestions here! I think I must have my heart set on Hero Juliet, and as someone said, Hero doesn't immediately jump out as Shakespeare. Thanks again for your help!

I've always loved Hero Beatrice, though if you're trying to avoid being classed as a Shakespeare nerd (not that it's a bad thing! I am a fan to the point of obsession), that's probably not the way to go. Hero Beatrix could help steer clear of that image.

Hero Ianthe
    Hero Violetta
    Hero Rosalind (darn, that's another Shakespearean dame; Hero Rosalie, perhaps?)
    Hero Cecilia
    Hero Maybelle
    Hero Catalina
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

It just occurred to me that Hero Felicity and Hero Isadora both flow really well. It sounds good with a lot of things!
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr