Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Congrats, glad to hear you're making progress. Sleep is like a distant memory for me... with a 3 month old & a toddler & Norwalk virus having ripped through our house last week (or was it the week before?) I am a total zombie. Part of it is my fault, Azula goes down most nights around 9-10pm, and I always feel like I need a few hours of "grown up time" to unwind before I can get to sleep myself. By the time I make it to bed Indie is ready to eat. She is good about going down again right after a feed most nights though - sometimes she sleeps in her cradle, sometimes in bed with us (I nurse on my side at night & we just fall asleep like that), and sometimes if she's fussing Corey will stick her n her car seat & rock her til she settles, so she spends a few hours at least in there.
    Most nights lately I'm getting about 6 hours though, so even though its broken sleep we're not doing too bad. I make Corey change all the dirty diapers at night time.
    New username is @ truenature

Wonderful news, babylove! Way to go Jem! I predict that within a week you'll have a lovely little routine in place.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Thanks everyone!

I notice a lot of people seem to fall asleep nursing. Does every

Whoops wasn't finished! Was going to ask if anyone burps their babies at night feeds? I'm getting conflicting answers on weather or not to. I usually have my husband burp Jem after feedings at night, and chane a diaper if necessary.

Wow, Jem slept so great last night, but he has slept all morning too! I am hoping to keep him up this afternoon so that he will sleep tonight! I just can't seem to keep him up now lol!

I do, when they are very small. As they get a bit older the air bubble doesn't bother them so much and it isn't as urgent. A very sleepy month-old baby will usually settle right back to sleep after being burped; a 4-month-old, not so much.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq