Names Searched Right Now:

Sibling names to go with Savannah

We are extremely exciting to be expecting baby number 2 but are not 100% about the names we have on our short list. Our DD name is Savannah so something that goes with that would be great! I have included our short lists for opinion but also open to new name suggestions. Thanks!!

Boys name:
    Tyler
    Lucas
    Hudson
    Orlando
    Xavier
    Ryker
    Austin

Girls:
    Arianna
    Scarlett
    Charlotte
    Amity
    Zarah
    Aria

I really enjoy Tyler and Scarlett from your list. I think they sound nice together but they each have their own individual distinctions.

Are you looking for a subtle and not-so-subtle city name theme? Then Tyler, Austin and Orlando are my boy votes. And Charlotte is my girl vote.

If you want to avoid the theme, go with Hudson or Arianna. Both have the modern conservative feel.

Or:
    Savannah + Naomi
    Savannah + Dashiel
    Love love talking names... my 'style' is more classic but I do love some surprising choices too...
    DD1 born April 2013 has a mainstream name honouring 4 lines of her heritage + 2 mns (2nd is my surname)

~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad