Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What names does your man like? Any guy-approved lists?

Every day we see at least one tired Berry on here complaining about how her man's tastes vary so differently from her own. Sometimes couples can spend every last second of their nine-month pregnancy fretting and fighting over names. I'd like to take a few minutes to hear the other side, the guys' side, and see what names they love. What names does your husband/fiancé/boyfriend/partner/baby daddy like? If it was up to him, what would your baby be named? Or what do you think are "guy friendly" names?

Enjoying being a newlywed..................................................... .....................
    Elena | Clara | Ruby | Elizabeth | Juliet | Anastasia | Cordelia
    Henry | Lucas | Nathaniel | Isaac | Phillip | Caspian | Everett
    .....................................................but dreaming of little ones down the road.

my OH is French and so he likes lots of names that don't always work in English (Victoire, Blandine, Romain...) Other than that he has a very classic taste (but very common) he likes names like Charlotte and Juliette. It's hard to get him to agree on names, as some names I love just don't work in French. The only ones we have in common at the moment are June and Eléanor for a girl and Rupert for a boy.

Boys Names I'm Loving

Henry, James, Hugo, Albert, August, Rupert, Arthur, Heath, Victor, William

Girls Names I'm Loving

Audrey, Emma, Simone, Eleanor, Meredith, June, Katherine, Delphine, Dorothy, Juliette, Celeste, Alice, Joy, Iris, Emmeline, Cora

Please vote on my name list!

My husband loves names as "out there" as I do - just different ones!

His faves: Ender, Odin, Valencia, Pandora, Lux... It is super hard to find ones we can agree on.
    New username is @ truenature

My husband likes names he's heard before, but doesn't LOVE any particular names, which is hard for me to understand. He's very concerned with what people will think, more so than how the child's name might actually effect them.
    He also doesn't like long names and doesn't care about "flow" very much. Having three two-syllable names in a row does not bother him at all, for example.

He had some pretty decent names on his list this time though (we each had about 8 names, we are very fussy) and he had the final say overall. I'm not unhappy with his choice

His list, from memory, had these names:
    Kyra
    Serena
    Selena
    Arista
    Larissa

He likes names ending in A, obviously

I think my husband has Berry-ok taste actually maybe. I actually live in fear that if our lists were put up as a This or That his would get considerably more love than mine.

My husband likes:

Girls
    Winter
    Indigo
    Clover
    Morrigan
    Saffron
    Felicia
    Opal
    Raven
    Morgan
    Esther