Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I've noticed my fiance likes names that end in the -ee sound. We have such different tastes. I do know his favorite name is Lily which I like too but it's too popular and our surname ends in -ley. His other favorite name is Noelle. Here's his girl list I made him make lol. He doesn't have a boy one because he literally only likes a few boy names - Chase, Conner, Harrison, Foster and Zane.

Aster
    Cassie
    Cambria
    Chloe
    Freya
    Hannah
    Juno
    Kylie
    Lilith
    Lily
    Noelle
    Pandora
    Quinn
    Riley
    Ryan
    Sage
    Snow
    Talia
    Taylor
    Willow
    Zoey
    Zora
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

I'm very lucky because my husband likes the same names I do! We might disagree on the odd name, but our taste is so very similar!

He loves:
    Charlotte
    Matilda
    Florence (I prefer this for a middle, he likes it for a first)

Austen
    Hezekiah (again, I like this for a middle, he likes it for a first)
    Elliott

We both love our names- makes life a lot easier! There are a few names I love, like Adelaide and Elsie, that he really doesn't, but I can't think of any other names we've really bumped heads with!
    TTC Baby #1

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah
    Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth

the only name my fiance likes is noah
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

My husband is a fan of normal names spelled horribly. He likes Alycin, Cidney, and Melani to name a few. It drives me nuts.

Husband and I agree on names for the most part. We have the sames tastes, we like classic or "hipster" names for the most part. He's more relaxed about teasing than I am, but he's also less sensitive than I am so our remembered experiences of childhood are pretty different. The only place were we differ much is with associations. He had some negative name associations due to people or characters that I don't and vice versa I'm sure, but since I make the lists mine don't get discussed really. He's fine with naming our son Sidney, but resists Casper because of the ghost character.

I think the perception may be off from the reality because you just don't hear much about couples that agree, it's the ones that have problems that will post about them on the forums. Part of the reason we got married was because of shared interests, so it makes sense we would agree. Our marriage isn't very traditional though so we don't have that he's picking the manly man names and I'm picking the girly girl names split.
    Last edited by anaxandra; April 1st, 2014 at 10:54 AM.