Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Ira! I've had it on my long list for a long time but it's a no go with my fiance.
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Forever Missed -
    June 6, 2014
    Lily PrimroseIris Rhoswen

I know an Ira and to be honest, I cringed when I heard that he was being named after his father. But, now that he's a little older (almost 3) his name has really grown to suit him. He's a spunky and adventurous boy and his name no longer makes me wish his mother had named him something else. Now, that's not to say that he might face some challenging school-age years since his name is so diferent. But as a happy and well-adjusted 2-year-old, the name Ira fits him just fine

I'm personally not a fan because it stands for the Irish Republican Army which isn't a good association
    All good things are wild and free.

August Leo Wilder - Caleb Orion Thomas - Flynn Alexander Bodhi
    Jasper William Finch - Brock Louis Gunnar

Emilia Grace Shiloh - Hazel Briony Ada - Luna Florence Olive - Iris Matilda Joy

Sorry for any typos or grammar errors, auto-correct is annoying.

Wow, I loved hearing the response to this! I'm not really old enough to fully understand what an IRA account is lol but I can see how it would be a problem.

@oliviasarah I love Enzo and Theo! I don't think I would use Enzo because of Snookie's baby, but Theo is a definite maybe. I read a birth announcements one time of a Theo Atlas and thought that was a perfect combo!
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Callen Sage is our boy name, Emmeline Jay is our girl name.

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden Eli, Beckett Rome, Declan Reeves; Violet Carraway, Isla Maven, and Aspen Olivia.

I think Ira is definitely due for revival. It's a great compromise between Ezra and Asa. I've liked Ira as a name ever since I heard of the radio show host/producer Ira Glass.